Chapter 5 - Class President

"Hey [your name]" Sayaka said playing with your hair.

You, Sayaka, and Asahina were sitting at the back of the school where the three of you ate lunch under a tree.

"Yeah?" you said as you slurped down on some noodles.

"Why have you been ignoring Byakuya lately?"

You chocked.

"Yeah, I've realized you haven't been talking to each other" Asahina chimed in.

"Um..-er"

You didn't know how to respond, but it's true. You are ignoring Togami.

After he walked you home on Saturday (your encounter with him in the library) you've been -yet again- ignoring him.

You haven't talked to him in 3 days, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.

Would be 4 days if you survived today.

"W-What are you guys talking about? I-I'm not ignoring him!"

Asahina and Sayaka looked at each other with a mischievous grin plastered on their faces.

"I have a feeling you guys are closer than friends" Sayaka cooed.

"And now there's this big conflict between the two of you" Asahina said the mischievous grin still plastered.

"But after a while you'll forgive each other, then BAM! troubles gone, HAPPILY EVER AFTER!" Sayaka cheered.

"Yay!" Asahina jumped. "I looooveeee happily ever afters!"

Looking at your two friends acting like 2 year olds you hid your face in your arms. Shaking, you swallowed a laugh.

"Uwahh! You act just like him! Byakuya would be dead if he was caught laughing!" Asahina smiled.

You blushed bright red and bit your bottom lip.

"Hey! Look! Look! Asahina look! She bites her bottom lip when she's embarrassed! Just like Byakuya!" Sayaka jumped.

The two girls squealed in delight and fangirled while jumping up and down.

Just as you were about to complain, the bell rang, signaling everybody it was time for class.

You checked your schedule, Homeroom was next.

The three of you walked to class together. Sayaka and Asahina were squealing about how they ship you and Togami so very much.

As for you, you tried really hard not to listen to the squealing girls.

As you arrived at class you sat down next to Naegi who was smiling kindly at you.

"Hey there [your name]!" he greeted.

"H-Hello Makoto"

"Have you heard? Monokuma-sensei said we'll be voting for our class president today!"

"Wow! Really?" you said amazed.

You've never been elected class president before, thank god. You couldn't imagine running a class.

"I heard Togami was always picked as class president in your old school, huh?"

"Well, he seems like a natural" you admitted.

Just then Togami arrived at the door followed by a drooling Touko Fukawa.

"Byakuya-sama!" Fukawa called.

"What do you want now?" Togami asked coldly.

"I just wanted to say that I'd surely pick you as class p-president!"

"Whatever" he said and turned away, walking towards his seat behind you.

Fukawa slumped sadly.

You turned around, Togami was looking out the window, but you can see him giving you side glances every once in a while.

"Ahem" a voice said.

All heads turned to the front of the class.

Monokuma-sensei was standing at the front of the class.

"Students, as you may have heard, today we will be electing our class president"

Togami smirked behind you.

"I'll surely be picked" he whispered to himself as a small chuckle escaped his mouth.

You rolled your eyes, you couldn't believe how arrogant he was being.

"Anyone has any nominations?" Monokuma asked.

"A-Ah!" Asahina raised her hand.

Uh-oh..

"I would like to elect [your name]!"

Your stomach dropped.

"W-What?" you asked shocked.

"Alright, one nominee" Monokuma said writing your name on the whiteboard. "Anymore? If not we have officially chosen [your name] as our class president"

Nobody raised their hand.

You can hear Togami sigh.

"Alright then, now well be choosing our vice--"

Without thinking you raised your hand.

"S-Sensei!" you yelled.

Everyone looked at you.

"Ah um I-I would like to elect Byakuya Togami as c-class president" you stammered.

You turned around and saw Togami's eyeballs grow bigger.

You smiled sweetly at him.

Sayaka and Asahina squealed in delight.

"Oh, another nominee" Monokuma said and wrote Togami's name on the whiteboard. "Two nominees, so it seems we'll have to do a voting, everyone write the name of the class president you choose on a piece of paper and put it on my desk"

Everyone did as they were told.

As Chihiro Fujisaki counted the votes carefully, it was finally time to tell the results.

And of course Togami won with only one vote more than you.

"Alright then, Byakuya Togami will be our new class president, as for [your name] she will be our vice president" the teacher announced.

"I hope we can work together" Togami said petting your head.

"Ah um me too" you smiled.

"Thanks, hero" he whispered in your ear.

You chuckled in return.

~~~~~

Yay short chapter

I mean noo short chapter :(

writer: @nyoomm

♡♡♡♡♡