"She maybe hot but doesn't make her tight."

2 weeks later
7/10/2022
*smut warning*

Maya

Preparing for this whole experiment and getting myself through the idea of what might happen, has given me major anxiety. Today is the day that all of my belongings are packed and I move into a house for 3 months, with 9 other strangers. Who knows what can happen.

Fear is taking over my whole body as I keep over thinking about everything.

You'll be fine May. You'll make friends, everything will be fine.

"Hey, May. The bus is ready to load you up." Robert walks into my room, with an almost saddened look on his face.

"Why the long face? Are you gonna actually miss me Robert?" I smirk towards him and cross my arms over.

"You know I am May. You are a special person to me, I hope you know that. I never had a patient like you. A patient so-"

"Normal?"
"Well rounded?"
"Beautiful?"

"Okay don't get ahead of yourself champ." He replies. We both laughed for a while, then it grew silent. We both don't know what else to say, this is like it's goodbye basically.

I didn't like that feeling, goodbye's. They always sucked and each one was always worse than the last, especially Robert's goodbye. Of course he had a special place in my heart whether that was love in a romantic way for me, or just a friendship. Like we could always talk to each other.

"I've never had a patient that made me feel like I was talking to myself." He says after that long silence. I look up and the feelings all come back. They may never go away, sometimes I wish they would.

"You'll always have a place in my heart May. And I do hope you get to be free. You deserve it. Really." I look back down and smile. He always knew what to say. Always knew what to say in the right moments.

"Thank you Robert. You have a place in my heart as well." I pick up my backpack off of my old bed. I throw it over my shoulder and start to walk out of my door when I feel a pull at my shoulders.

Next thing I know I'm slammed against the wall next to my door, and I feel Robert's lips against mine. Was this a dream? Was Robert actually kissing me?

I kiss back with as much force to make sure I wasn't dreaming this at all. I wasn't.

We started to make out for what felt like forever. Our lips became sore, time had passed. I felt his grip tighten around my wrists as he held them against the wall, along with holding my body against his. I felt his lips go down to my neck.

I looked over towards my room door and I hadn't realized he closed my room door. The window was blacked out, so no one could see from the outside in.

Great feature might I add.

He stopped kissing my neck and he leaned up to look at me. He didn't know what to say, and neither did I. What was there to say? Actions speak louder than words.

"I'm sorry, I didn't do this sooner." He blurted out. He looked down and started to release his grip from me. No, don't stop.