not an update, please read

Hello guys. I am sorry this is not an update on the latest chapter of the Insane House.  I have recently been going through some stuff in my life, work is getting pretty hectic, life is getting pretty hectic as well.  I am working on trying to update soon, I know it's been a while since I have updated this book.

I am still passionate about the idea and where I want to go with this book.  I just haven't had the time to sit down, and think about how to go about with each chapter, and I don't want to rush it.  I want to give you a good book to go back to and enjoy reading each time and getting psyched for each chapter.

I am a perfectionist when it comes to something that I am a passionate about, and this book is truly one of the things that I am passionate about.  The idea and the storyline came from a dream of mine, not all of it was in the dream...some I have made up along the way.  But most of it stemmed from a dream I had one night, that I couldn't get out of my head.

I will try to update as soon as possible for you guys but right now, I need you to be patient with me.  I read all your comments and I love each and every one of you and thank you for supporting this book. I will try my best to come back with a banger chapter as soon as possible.

Thank you.

-tcsticles