2 - gothic

2 - gothic

"she's so pretty wtf 😍," a comment under my interview on YouTube says.

"she's literally a young version of Ariana," another comment says.

"wait but the real question is! how old is she even????? what a stupid interviewer 🙄," another asks.

I smile at the comments.

"Fuck u."

"Billy's version is the best what a disgusting hoe don't u ever disrespect Billy like that ever again bitch 🤫🙄🤮🤢🤬😵🤔🤤😬🤤🤗🤧😬🤭🤒🤔"

I squint my eyes at the comment.

Who even uses that many emojis?

I check the replies to that comment.

"don't go around calling someone you don't know bitch and hoe. of course, the original will always be the best; billie's a queen, but her version was also really good, don't deny it. plus, learn to spell Billie's name right."

I like the comment.

That girl using a bunch of emojis is probably 10.

It's been three days after my first interview, and it has gotten almost about the same amount of views as my cover.

I've also changed my social medias' username from @beatricekendall to @realbellabutera.

And I have gained over 50,000 followers for the past two days.

I wanted @bellabutera, but that name was already taken by some person, so I needed to put real instead.

I continue reading the comments.

"ok, but can we all just acknowledge the fact that she looks about the same age as billie?"

"so u mean 20?"

"billie's 17."

"but she looks 20 🤷🏻‍♀️"

"she does not🙄"

"I would love for billie and bella to meet"

"They should collab!!!"

"^ no."