Transported

I woke in the dark, moving. I was attached to the wall of a moving vehicle. My body got thrown to the side as we turned, making my hands turn painfully. I couldn't make out my surroundings, only darkness around me. I steeled myself mentally for what was to come. 

I drifted in and out of consciousness, darkness fluttering across my vision. My head ached from the constant banging against the wall and my heart ached from leaving behind part of my soul. I didn't know where I was, but I couldn't contact Alina. Voices echoed as the vehicle moved to a slow stop. The voices were too muffled for me to make out. 

Lifting my nose, I breathed in the stale air, catching hints of werewolves in my enclosed darkness. Most likely, I was in pack territory. I wasn't sure if this was good or bad yet - if it was a strong pack it further ensured my imprisonment, however, if it was weak, they might as well have opened up the door and let me fucking walk out.

By now, my heart felt like it was broken from all the events over the last few days, and my deadened limbs reminded me of all that had happened constantly.

The voices grew louder, and finally, my doors were flung open as sunlight burst into the van. I squinted and groaned in the bright light that only intensified my headache.

"Ah, I see what you mean now, a sight for sore eyes." A light male voice drifted into the van. I only groaned again, still unable to open my eyes. Another voice chuckled, this one I recognised as Blakes' voice.

"Yeah, she's more dangerous than she looks. Be careful." I scoffed at this.

"Something to say, Princess?" The male voice asked humour in his tone yet a hidden challenge.

"Yeah, I do," I whispered. "Come here and I can tell you." 

There was a heavy pause and I waited until he came closer. Then I leant forward and whispered right into his ear.

"Fuck you."

And then I leant back, a sigh of fake satisfaction leaving my lips. I heard him laugh, and could almost hear Blake roll his eyes. I opened my eyes fully at last and saw the two men in front of me. I rolled my eyes as they watched me, and then stood up as best I could and stretched. Breaking off my handcuffs, at last, I untied my feet.

"God, I have been waiting forever to do that, my wrists are aching like hell," I muttered, looking up at their annoyed yet shocked expressions.

I once again stretched out, looking around at the landscape past the two intimidating men standing in front of me. The other man that stood next to Blake had black hair and piercing green eyes that contrasted with Blakes bright blue ones. They both had muscular bodies and were crossing their arms threateningly, a stern expression on Blakes' face, and a curious and amused one on the strange man. They both reeked of power and dominance. I coughed, waving the air in front of my face.

"Ugh, the testosterone is suffocating," I muttered, then leapt past both of them to land crouched on the ground behind them. I raised my nose to the air and tried to work out where we were. I quickly deduced that my assumption that I was on pack ground was correct. I growled as I smelt around 30 wolves around us. I heard chuckles from behind me and saw both men laughing at me.

"You're surrounded. There is no possible way for you to get out." The new man boasted, a proud expression on his face. Then I knew where I had seen him before, he was the Royal beta, and the information I had briefly covered him and his life story.

"Yes, you're totally right," I smirked at him. For a minute he looked happy before I burst his bubble as I strode around him to watch the setting sun.

"So, Rylan Mitra, Royal Beta, has a mate and two children who currently will be sitting outside and playing, with two guards watching them. Grew up with Blakey here, went to school, graduated and then went on to take over from his dad and become the beta to the royal pack. Actually, I missed something. Your wife is pregnant." I recited to him as his face became one of shock and anger.

"And, if I'm not mistaken there are around 30 wolves surrounding us and - one of them is pregnant. The horror." I fake gasped.

I went to sit down at the end of the van and stretched again. 

"So, what has his highness the Royal Alpha" Putting speech marks around his name. " Got planned for me?" I ask sarcastically.

"Or should I annoy him a bit more so that he and his wife will stop hiding and come out to meet me?"

"Elia. Always the pleasure." The Alpha king bit out as he came out from his hiding spot. The expression on his face told me that he meant the exact opposite of what he said.

"No, no, please. My pleasure." I mocked, gracefully curtsying to the floor.

"Your Royal Slyness."