01

I woke up by alarm and I saw that my whole room was packed . Weird , my parents never told me that we where moving or something .
"Melissa ven aca "
I jumped a lil because my mom only calls me that when she's mad .
I go downstairs and see my parents with 2 men.
"Hola" I say looking at the men and they wave
"Mija sientate"
I sit down
"Melissa hemos decidido que Tu padre y yo te vamos a vender a un señor"
"Estan jugando verda" I say worried
"No" my mom says very serious
"Why" I say on the verge of crying
"Necesitamos dinero y Tu nadamas ases estorbo" she say
I stand up look her in the eyes and slap her as hard as I could
" como puedes aser esto soy Tu uniqa hija y me estas vendiendo!"
"Si hora vete no te queremos ver" she rolls her eyes
I look at her in disgust and spit in her face .
I ran to my room and got all my things and went downstairs.
The men where downstairs and I have a my things ready to go . I got up to my parents and say "ojala que se la pasen bien malditos"
I leave and go inside the car and start balling my eyes out .
One of the men says "can u stfu already omg ur so annoying"
Since he's in the passenger seat and I'm behind the drivers seat (I hope that makes sense) I look at him in the eyes and say "claro Tu no saves lo que siente uno cuando sus Padres los an cuidado por 17 años . Y luego un dia antes de Tu cumpleaños te dicen que te van a vender. No verda Tu no saves." I roll my eyes and he stays quiet. The driver starts laughing . I roll my eyes and go to sleep .
I get woken up by someone . "Hey baby wake up" I roll my eyes and say " first of all I'm not your baby estupido" I tried to pushed pass him but he grabbed my arm and pulled me to his chest . I looked deeply into his blue eyes .  He said "you just messed with joseph Matthew birlem babygirl"

Hi guys this is is short but wtv get this to 2 votes for next chapter