11

Important message : do u guys like this story and should I continue it or what do y'all want me to do with it 🤷‍♀️
Please comment
  And also the song does not go with the story but it's my favorite song atm😂

Bryce
Let her go before I shoot u chris I told him
I felt something hard hit my head and everything went black for a second . I used to be In the military so it's hard to take me down . I rushed out the store and saw that Chris and his helper where trying to put Melissa inside but they struggled because she was kicking and punching them . I took out my gun and shoot the window right next to Chris and he dropped Melissa's and they got inside and took off . I ran to Melissa.
Are you okay I asked her
Yeah let's just go before the cops come she responded and I carried her inside the car and took off to the house. We got there and I felt Melissa grab my shoulder
Can we not tell Joey about this please she said basically begging .
Okay fine I responded .
We got off and entered the house and Joey was waiting it the couch and he was mad .
Where the fuck where u and my girl at alone he said getting all up on me
I pushed him away and said we were getting snacks he chuckled
What's so funny birlem I said getting all up on him
He took out his gun and pointed it at my throat
Melissa
Joey took out his gun on Bryce so u took out mine and pointed it at Joey , Ik it's wrong but Bryce is one of us .
Well well well Joey said walking up to me and pointed his gun at me .
I will kill you right here birlem drop that fucking gun and everything will be fine . I heard and looked at the direction and saw melody holding her gun and pointing at Joey .
I smiled .
Melody
I saw meli smile then I heard a gun cock and pointed at my head . Melissa's smile went away.
I turned around and saw lexi .
Lexi
I put my gun on her head since she had her gun pointed it Joey.
Then we heard a gunshot
I haven't been active and I'm so fucking sorry I'm not good at this shit🤣.
Anyways thanks for 1k reads I'm really glad . I'm trying to upload more and yeah that's it.