12

Then we heard a gunshot
Melissa
I looked at Bryce and he had shot outside the window I guess to get out attention .
The rest of the gang came downstairs
Wtf is going on Leo asked .
Well- lexi was about to say but I interrupted her
Well I went to the store with Bryce and we came back and Joey over here wanna be assuming shit that me and Bryce went on a fucking date . He does not understand shit like never that's why I'm leaving him . And he held Bryce at fucking gun point . So I pointed my gun at him because Bryce is one of us and he should not be doing that . So that motherfucker decided it will be a good ass idea to point his gun at me and Melody came and pointed her gun at Joey and then the one and only whore came and pointed her gun at my fucking sister and Lexi bout to get it    I finished and I was about to run to lexi but I got held back by some one .
LET ME GO i said and I turned back to see who it was .
Baby - Joey said
I'm not your baby anymore bitch we over u can go to your bitch lexi since u wanna take her side i said
Yeah we kissed so what bitch what u gonna do about it .i hear lexi say
I look at Joey and he had a blank expression. I pushed him and slapped him .
U kissed her when we were dating !!? I said clearly hurt .
I was drunk Joey said
I don't care Joey u still di- I got cut off by lexi screaming.
I looked back and saw melody on top of her punching her like a punching bag .
Damn my sister is that bitch😂.
Let her fucking go you bitch I heard Joey say and I looked at him. His gun was pointed at my sister .
I pull out my gun and hold it at his forehead .
Put your fucking gun down and we won't have blood in here okay birlem .
He puts his gun down and rushes over to lexi.
He literally grabbed melody and threw her .
I wasn't going to stand there like he didn't just do that . I ran over to him and pushed him . I got on top of him and started punching him . He was way stronger than me so he got up and I fell so I got up I looked at him and then he slapped me. I was shocked .
Wtf bitch melody screamed and she ran up to Joey and hit his head with her gun.
Joey!! Lexi said running to him and crying idk why . Probably because joeys head was bleeding so much
You bitch Lexi said while she pointed her gun at melody and she was about to pull the trigger when I tackled her . She shot the wall .
Take out your gun on me and Melody one more time and your dead Lexi .i said and punched her right in the nose .
Joey woke up .
Wtf happened he asked 
No one answered him .
He looked over at lexi bleeding from he nose .
Who did that to you he said all worried and shit .
The bitch she said as pointing at me
Let's go to my room Joey said walking up stairs .

Hey guys this is a kinda boring chapter but wtv . Vote and comment💙