Chapter 7: Cassandra

"CASSANDRA!" The booming voice called from outside of my door stirring me from my sleep. Muffled voices argued outside my door as I sat up groggily rubbing my eyes.

"We need to give her space, if you do not remember, you said some pretty hurtful things to her." Jeremiah's voice scolded from behind the door. Pounding started on my door making me whimper, please...no more. My hands pressed against my ears willing him to go away, finally the pounding stopped. A sigh of relief slipped past my lips, a wave of exhaustion hitting me as I lay back down into the bed. My eyes drifted close allowing me to go back into my slumber.

Hours later my skin ignited in a scorching burn, my boy ached as if I was thrown into a fire. I scream out the pain becoming unbearable, my hands claw at my skin wanting the pain and heat to go away.

"Cassandra!" What I could make out as Jeremiah's voice called from outside the door. He pounded on my door the wood splintering at the force of his fist. The door crashed down revealing Jeremiah. He was breathing heavy, his eyes sparkling gold, his hair and clothes disheveled as if he had not been to sleep and was running his hands through his hair. Another round of pain washed over me as I whimpered. My body was on fire, it felt like my soul was being ripped from my body forcefully.

"I am here baby," Jeremiah started as he rushed to me, pulling me into his arms. For a second the pain went away, his cool skin provided a relief from the pain.

"Baby, What's wrong?" Jeremiah whispered as he cradled me in his arms, his thumb ran soothing circles on my arm while his other place on my cheek and coaxed me to look into his eyes. I looked up at him and his eyes burned into mine, I was sure he could see the pain that was currency shooting through my body.

"S-something is wrong...my heart...my body..." I mumbled just before another round of pain coursed through my body.

It felt like hours before the pain had stopped completely. My body relaxed into Jeremiah's arms finding the sparks to be comforting. Jeremiah's chest rumbled as he let out a threatening growl. Confused, I glance up with heavy lids towards the door to see Josiah with a she-wolf wrapped around his arm as they walk past the broken door. Josiah stopped his face paling as he looked into the room. His eyes raked over my tired form, I was sure I was drenched in sweat and looked as if I had just run a four hour marathon.

"Cas-" Jeremiah growled loudly shaking the room to it's core.

"GET OUT!" Jeremiah bellowed, as he pulled me closer into his chest and standing up from the bed. I wrapped my legs around his waist tucking my head into his shoulder. Jeremiah stalked out of the room shoving past his brother and the she-wolf, his scent was all over her. I cringed realizing what my pain was coming from, he was sleeping with another woman. A door opened and slammed shut behind him as he set me down on his bed, his scent filling the room. Jeremiah walked back out from the bathroom picking me up from the bed he returned to the bathroom. The room had filled with steam from the running water in the bath. Jeremiah set me down on the counter, his hands traveled to the hem of my shirt. He glanced into my eyes asking for permission. I nodded putting my arms up as he pulled the shirt up. Jeremiah tossed my shirt to the ground, his eyes trailing up my naked form.

"So beautiful..." He whispered as his hands ran up my sides, sparks igniting under his touch. Jeremiah pulled his shirt and basketball shorts off revealing his smooth pale skin. His muscles were well defined and he had a happy trail and v line moving down his abdomen. Picking me up he walks over to the full bath stepping in and lowering us into the water. The warm water soothed my aching skin, a whimper of relief left my lips causing Jeremiah to tense up behind me.

"I am so sorry, my love." He mumbled. While we sat in the bath Jeremiah took utmost care of me. He washed my hair, being careful to detangle my curls, scrubbed my back and washed my skin with gentle strokes. Getting up Jeremiah wrapped a towel around me walking back into his room. Placing me down he disappears again coming out later with a towel of his own. Jeremiah dries me off with delicate motions, grabbing a bottle of lotion his hands run up and down my body. My skin heats at his touch, my body moving closer to him on it's own.

"Let me heal you..." Jeremiah trails off as his lips find mine. He kisses me with so much passion and love as his hands pull me closer to him pressing our bodies together. My arms slipped around his neck as I opened my mouth wanting him, needing him. Jeremiah quickly slips his tongue in taking control immediately. My body hummed completely forgetting the pain I was in only a couple hours ago.

"Kitten..." Jeremiah purred as he placed open kisses down my cheek, to my neck, and stopping at my breast. His hand cupped the swell of my breast, his thumb flicking over my sensitive nub. A moan slipped past my lips as his hands and lips explored my body leaving a trail of heat everywhere his fingers touched.

"Jeremiah..." I moaned, he continued his assault on my body kissing and sucking on my skin. His lips trailed down my body parting my legs and settling himself between my legs. His hot breath blew on my wetness sending a shiver of delight up my spine.

"P-please." I begged looking down at him, he looked so sexy between my legs.

"As you wish." Jeremiah said right before he plunged his tongue between my folds. He hummed against me making me buck my hips against his face. I bit my lip holding back my moans, my hands gripping the sheets, his tongue driving me wild.

"J-Jeremiah..." I moaned, throwing my head back as I came undone under his touch. Jeremiah lapped at me cleaning my thighs of my wetness. Sitting up he licked his lips a sly smirk presenting on his face. getting up he pulled on his basketball shorts and grabbed one of his t-shirts from his dresser. Slipping it on to me he moved the blankets climbing into bed.

"Come here." He coaxed opening his arms, for the first time I moved without hesitation into his arms. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into his chest. "Thank you..." I whispered as sleep consumed me.