Chapter 12: Jeremiah

As I sat at the Alpha's desk I eyed him, assessing what he would demand next. Currently, he looked like a rabid animal. His eyes bloodshot, facial hair unkept along with his hair, his skin greasy from the lack of hygiene.

"Please, don't take my pack from me...It's all I have left." He pleaded. What a pitiful Alpha, shit, he's not even an Alpha at this point.

"I am only going to repeat myself once more," I began barring my teeth at him.

"Either you surrender your pack, Alpha William, or Accept my challenge to battle for the pack. Frankly, I am appalled that you haven't been reported to the elder council yet.Tell me, what's preventing you're pack from saying anything?" Alpha William glared at me.

"The ungrateful mutts know that I can have them all killed within seconds, THIS IS MY PACK!" He growled, the strangled sound coming out as if he was a dying camel.

"A pack that you have been destroying! Your own pack is terrified of you! You can't call yourself an alpha if your pack refuses to stand with you!" I bellowed standing up from the desk and slamming my hands down. The wood splintered under the force cracking before it broke in half and crumbled to the floor.

"I, Alpha Jeremiah Stone, Challenge you, Alpha William DiMaggio for control of this pack." I growled stalking from behind the broken desk.

"I accept." He growled not back down from my intimidating stare.

Sitting in my guest cabin I rolled a pen between my fingers frustration raced through my mind. This alpha is stubborn, I've seen the way his pack looks at him and he should be ashamed. I'd never be able to face them, let alone live.

At the thought I think about Cassandra and Josiah, I wonder if they are getting along. Sinking my hand into my pocket I pull out my cell phone dialing Josiah's number. The line rang a couple times before it clicked through.

"Hello?" He answered, sounding the same as usual.

"How is our mate?" I asked cutting straight to the chase. Josiah chucked on the other end of the line.

"She's fine, brother. We were actually just watching a movie." I hummed into the phone wanting nothing more than to be home with my family.

"Can you put her on?" Josiah grunted in response as I heard shuffling.

"Here." He grunted followed by a sweet giggle.

"Hellooo?" Cassandra's sweet voice came through the phone.

"How are you doing, kitten? Are you behaving?" The line went silent before she giggled again.

"Yesss." She dragged out laughing in the process.

"What are you two up to?" I asked, shifting in my chair, hearing her voice was enough to get me hard.

"Waiting for you to come home, I miss you." She whispered. Making up my mind I unzip my pants pulling out my member giving it a long slow stroke.

"Listen to me, kitten. I want you to go to Josiah, take your panties off and play with yourself." I spoke huskily through the phone.

"What?!" she squeaked. "Do it." I commanded. Shuffling sounded through the phone as she did as I commanded.

'what are you doing?' Josiah's voice came from the background.

'Shh' Cassandra shushed him. Suddenly our mind link came open allowing me to see what Josiah was. Cassandra was on his bed, her bottoms gone revealing her heat, her hands trailed down her stomach as she bit her lip in anticipation. Her hands came into contact with her bud and she jolted, throwing her head back and letting out a long moan. She continued to play with her bud as her other hand drifted to her hole. Sliding a digit in she let out another mouth watering moan. Cassandra licked her lips, her mouth opening as she found that spot that made her toes curl. I picked up my speed stroking my shaft wanting nothing more than to be buried deep inside her. To feel her heat clenching around me as she orgasmed on my cock. 'Go to her...taste her.' I urged in Josiah's head.