Frenemies

I woke up, same as always.
Only, I felt something was wrong.
I got dressed and all that, and went on a jog. I walked past a structure and saw Crowley and Aziraphale arguing. I sighed and walked past, wishing not to interfere. Crowley, however, saw me and shouted to me. "Hey, Y/N! We need you to settle something!" I rolled my eyes and walked to them. "Yes?" I sighed.  "Angel thinks the next war is commin' very soon. Heaven and hell versus humanity. Do ya think so?" I raised an eyebrow. "I'm not certain, but I certainly hope not." I smiled, awkwardly. "Well we need a yes or no answer." Aziraphale looked concerned while he said that. "I-I don't know.." I tried to brush it off. "Eh, we'll leave ya alone." Crowley let me leave while they continued arguing.

Crowley texted me venting about the argument between Aziraphale and him. I let him rant while not responding. He stopped after a while, but Aziraphale called me.
"I'm sorry about earlier. I'm just, frightened." I sighed. "I would as well if I were in your shoes." He kept apologizing and I accepted it, and then we hung up. I texted Crowley saying him and Aziraphale should apologize to each other. "Ugh, fine. Even though I don't want to." I replied with "Of course you don't, you're a demon after all."

I didn't see it, but I felt like I could. I stayed in my house and wasted the day. Crowley texted me, saying they apologized. "Good job." I texted and wasted more of my day.

I got tired after a bit of watching (insert fave show cuz idk) on my TV. I made some dinner, ate it, and fell asleep on the couch.

(Sorry this was rushed)