🌕1🌕

~Your pov~

"I need your advice," Poppy twirled around in a circle to show you the whole dress. It was a light blue, the color of the ball dance tomorrow night. The fabric around her upper chest and shoulders was a see-through white, making it a bit pink from Poppy's skin color. It was tight around her upper torso and puffed out around hips like a flower... which is what she was trying to look like.

You pull your knees up to your chest. You never thought you would be in Poppy's home... or castle. None of the other trolls knows what castle means, it just proves how different the two villages are. "I think you will look better if the dress was yellow. Add some blue shades in it to match with the setting."

Poppy looked at you from the small mirror she was looking into. Poppy wasn't one who knew about fashion very well.

"Like on the bottom," you get up from your seat and rub the end of the dress, meant to be the flower's petals. "Here, blue at the end of the dress and it fades to yellow. A blue ribbon around the waist would look good too," you add.

Poppy thought for a second. "I see, I see. I will ask Pollen if she can fix me up another dress."

Even thought you only knew Poppy for a few weeks you could tell something was off with her. She hasn't smiled once all day and not even a single laugh. The happiness in her bright pink eyes was taken over by sadness.

"Poppy-" but you were interrupted by a louder voice.

"POPPY!" a big blue troll stormed into the room, too alarmed to knock first. "The twins!"

"Biggie? What are you doing here?" Poppy didn't seem to take in Biggie's fear very well. He was always freaking out about something like his pie being overcooked or loosing Mr. Dinkles when he's still in the house.

"Satin and Chenille! Their hair!" Biggie was breathing hard like he was having a panic attack, making it hard to explain himself. "Their hair was cut!"

"Satin and Chenille? I thought our hair was indestructible!" Poppy looked out the window, placing her hands on the glass. "Where are they? Are they okay?"

You roll your eyes. Of course you messed up such a simple task. Before Poppy and Biggie noticed you were gone, you were out of the village. Thankfully everyone wanted to see the twins, causing a big scene to distract all the trolls. Which meant nobody was on the north side of the village and made it easy for you to sneak out.

Half a mile away (for a troll) was a moss covered rock. You flipped it over and sighed, glad to still see your armor under the rock. You unclip the one-piece bright purple outfit Pollen made for you the second day you were welcomed to Poppy's village. The take off the suit and quickly change into your armor, hoping no other troll was in the area.

Your armor is not the kind of armor you might be thinking of. It was really just a bunch of twigs wrapped around your chest, forearms, shin, and calf. With different colored leaves of autumn covering your whole body. You gently place the suit where the rock used to be, and flipped the rock over again. Unless someone likes tipping over random rocks, nobody was going to find it.

At least you prayed nobody would.

It was much different back at home... another troll village. Here you were known as one of Queen Violet's best fighter or guard. Every trip and adventure Queen Violet went on you were there to protect her. You swore your life to Violet before she was queen, to King Smog who was sadly assasinated along with his wife, Queen Forrest. Luckily Violet made it out alive, she was saved by yours truley... you. Just like you promised, you would protect her at all costs.

A few trolls passed you, eying you up and down. It was odd for you to be in this part of the village, the bad side of it. Where no trolls smiled or laughed or sung like in Poppy's village. It was all sorrow and theft. Pretending to just be strolling around the area, eying some trolls here and there, you finally got to to good side of the village and rested near a small stream. Queen Violet was defintly looking for you by now. You were in Poppy's village for a few days now without any word with the queen.