🌕4🌕

Your pov

It was a warm evening. In 2 days the ball room would be most likely open and you'd be the host the entire time, knowing the Queen's guards would be stealing everything. The plan was working perfectly. Too perfectly. Something was going to mess it up. And that would be you.

You jumped out of bed. It must have been early morning, because you could barley see the sun rising in the distance. You planned another long trip back home, hoping you could save everyone somehow, but someone got in the way.

"Hey! Glad you're up!" you were barley halfway down the fallen over tree under your home when a sparkly gray troll approached you. "Can you please help me put these posters around?"

He hands you one you take it. It was a photo of Chenille and Satin. You felt your heart sink.

"They've been missing for a few days. I know, I know, they're probably on some trip but what if it's serious? I feel like everyone else doesn't notice 'cause of the ball room. It's it funny? They go missing and suddenly something so distracting happens?" Guy Diamond went on. "And I'm worried that Poppy hasn't noticed, she hasn't done anything..."

You quickly grab the papers and half jog away. "I GOTCHA MAN! I'LL PUT THESE EVERYWHERE!"

"Oh- thank you Mooooooon!" Guy Diamond calls.

As soon as he is out of sight you drop all of the posters and run straight for your village. "I need to fix this! I need to end this!" you say as you run as fast as you came to Queen Violet's village.

Since you weren't planning on anybody seeing you, but mostly because you forgot, you were still wearing the brightly colored outfit Pollen made for you in Poppy's village. Which made you stick out like a sore thumb. The guard that saved Violet's life is wearing a bright suit instead of armor? Everyone would take you as a joke.

Trying to stay quiet and unseen as possible, you took the long way to Queen Violet's little castle. That's where Chenille and Satin would most likely be, Violet doesn't trust any of her things outside of her castle. Cause all of her trolls are theifs.

Walking around the part of the swamp no troll ever walked to, because of it's awful smell, you were walking in it squeezing your nose tight, the smell still going in your mouth. Queen Violet wouldn't want to see you now, especially in this outfit, so this had to be quick and quiet.

The castle was finally in view, and you immediately ran out of the nasty swamp area and to the back of the castle. There were only four floors, including the basement, so you didn't have many places to hide in such a small castle. Rounding around the castle you find an open spot, a window, and pull your small athletic body inside. Though you didn't wear a matching outfit like everyone in this village you sure did look like them. Gray skin and sad eyes, except your eyes had fear in them.

A few trolls walked past you, which was what you expected, all glaring at your outfit and continuing their miserable day. Finally you get to the cobblestone stairs where most of the prisoners stay. You take a deep breath, this was the real part, where you couldn't get caught or it was game over.