🌕5🌕

Your pov

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" you ask as you place a flower petal over her like a towel. Yout three were back home safely. Thankfully Biggie saw you three not too far from the village and called for help, where Satin was picked up and brought somewhere else. Now you too were sitting on a giant flower, after a long hour of being asked many questions. "Sorry I wasn't quicker."

"No. If it wasn't for you we would still be in that cage. And Satin would be... gone by now," Chenille said. "It's funny, I wasn't even away from home that long and I feel like I haven't been here for years."

That's usually what prisoners say. "Well I'm just glad that you two are safe. Did you see any other trolls while you were there? Any of ours?"

Chenille shook her head. "No. It was just us. All of the trolls were gray-" Chenille's face suddenly got pale.

"What? What is wrong?"

"Nothing. Nothing. I just don't understand how so many trolls can be gray. Something really bad must happen to a troll to turn gray," she said as if making a point.

You sigh, looking down at your arms and hands. "I'm naturally this color. I'm naturally grayish purple."

Chenille nodded. "Some are born like that. Is that why you're name is Moon? Because you're gray like it."

Finally somebody understands why I picked this name. "Yes. But my mom wasn't so happy about it."

There was a long pause.

"The Queen told us that she wanted to take over this village. She told us a lot of stuff. I don't think we were meant to live."

You turn around, looking out at the village. "It seems like the Queen wants something serious if she kidnapped two of our trolls," Moon said as if she were dumb. "What else did she say?"

"Her parents. She wanted to fulfill her parents wishes to take over our village. She said there were other trolls of hers here living with us! Queen Violet probably knows every troll here! Thanks to you!"

You felt your heart skip a beat. You heard Chenille throw the flower petal off of her and walk towards you. You turn around, pulling out a crocodile tooth with a stick wrapped at the end like a handle at Chenille's throat. "What could I do?"

"Not ruin our village for some crazy Queen!"

"Her parents were killed right in front of her! Of course she's going to be upset!"

The sharp tooth didn't scare Chenille at all as she walked closer. "Then why did you save us? Is this another part of your plan to take over the village and destroy it?!"

"No! We don't want to hurt anyone here. Except for Queen Violet... who will kill any troll in her way... but after all of this she wants peace."

"Pea-PEACE! She stabbed Satin in the torso and left her to die! If Queen Violet wants peace then why doesn't she come to us and talk instead of kidnapping us and cutting our hair apart!"

"I know you're upset right now," you say, lowering the knife. "But I cannot say 'no' to my Queen. If I said 'no' in the beginning I wouldn't be here right now. My head would be mounted on the wall for everyone to see! It's not like here. My. Home. Is. Not. Like. Here."

Chenille took a deep breath. "Violet doesn't want peace, Moon... or whatever your name is. She's going to come here and kill all of us and you know it. Whatever Violet is telling you is a lie, there is no peace for her."

"You don't know the Queen. You didn't know her before she was Queen!"

"Oh so Princess Violet was much better?"