EPILOGUE

James had proposed to Tabitha a year after she graduated, which had been much to Frank's dislike on how quick it was

Although, he knew that with all the war going on, there was no choice on holding back on these precious moments.

The Marauders, their wives and Longbottom's had soon become members of the Order of the Phoenix in order to fight against the Death Eaters.

Though, a few years later had been a devastating lost for the Longbottom's Family when Frank and Alice both lost their lives to the Dark Lord, who had sought out to destroy their son who had been seen in his prophecy of his demise. Frank and Alice both simply 'just been in his way' during his objective.

Though, it had been a failed attempt of killing the child leaving their son, Neville as an orphan and was then known as 'The Boy Who Lived' after 'defeating' the dark lord.

It had been hard on Tabitha, but James kept to her side loving her unconditionally. It took a few months as they had formally become the adoptive parents of Neville and soon had children of their own.

They knew the war was not over and it was going to be a blank period of time, but they were all prepared knowing that they all had each other.

Within that year of loss, it had been an ongoing unfortunate of events, as James had also gone through his stage of grief after learning his parents had passed due to Dragon Pox, and like how he was there for her, she was for him.

The brief period had been a tough challenge for the Potter family, but the strong devotion and love they had for each other had gotten them through it all.

The finale of it all had been that a friend that became a traitor that they all had to face.

Peter Pettigrew.

For the Marauders, it was a great shock but their significant others were there to comfort them. It was a scar that was probably never going to heal, but the wives were going to continuously and stubbornly mend that wound.

"Honestly James, sometimes I question the things you do" Tabitha teased the moment her husband walked into the room.

He looked at her confused," Did I do something?"

"Yes, in fact—" She turned lifting the map—and not just any map, but the Marauders Map

"How did you—"

"I went to Hogwarts earlier today since Professor Sprout wanted to speak with me and Dumbledore said he got this from Filch" She smirked at him

"You talk in your sleep by the way, so I was able to figure out how it works—Though I didn't expect for a piece of paper to insult me for getting it wrong on the first try" Tabitha made a face as James chuckled.

"Sorry, it was a safety precaution Remus thought of last minute"

"I figured that was his part of it, but anyways Dumbledore told me to take it home so that it doesn't end up in the wrong hands of anyone" She reached forward handing it to him.

"Now that answers that question, I been dying to figure out" He took the map putting it aside as he sat on the couch with her.

"Well, darn my secret had been found out" He jested leaning over

"It's kind of scandalous" She changed her tone smirking," I dare say James Potter, are you up to no good?" She asked the way he was looking at her.

"Love, I solemnly swear I am up to no good" He leaned forward connecting his lips as she laughed in between," Careful Love, there are children in the house"

"If I remember correctly" He said hovering over her lips," It's their naptime" He leant forward and soon enough the pair of them were entangled on the couch embracing their affections for one and another.