Chapter 16

*Sara Pov*

By the time we reached Mumbai, we are already so tired. So we just made some few calls checking about the preparations and called it a day.

Next day when I woke up I saw that Di is standing near my bed glaring at me. For one second I got startled by suddenly seeing her.

After understanding her glaring I asked "What happened Di?"

"What happened is that my sweet cousin doesn't care about me at all. Strike the sweet, she is not sweet right now in this moment." She said still glaring.

"What are you talking about Di? I am confused here." I asked her actually confused.

"What did I told you yesterday?" she asked me as a reply.

What did she told me???? Then I remembered after thinking for about five minutes.

I looked guiltily towards her and said "I am so sorry Di. I completely forgot about that."

"Any normal sister or friend would torture the person until they tell all the details. Look here how lucky I am, I should be the person here to torture my sister to ask me details." She said dramatically.

"Sorry. Please tell me everything about him please..." I said touching my ears with my hands.

"I don't want to." She said.

"Please......" I said giving my best puppy eyes for her.

"Ugh!! I wanted to torture you for some more time. But you just pulled that stunt of yours." She said.

I just grinned at her and asked her to say everything. By the time she finished I can see the love shining in her eyes for him.

I got a doubt so I asked her "Does uncle and aunty know about him?"

"No they don't know at all. They were thinking about talking about my marriage after two months or something. So I thought to tell them at that time." She replied.

"Do you think they will accept him?" I asked her worriedly.

"Well my dad will ask your dad for opinion. As Rithesh is having love marriage as I can see, then uncle will also have positive opinion for my case too. And he is a good guy so our parents will like him." She said confidently.

I nodded at her. Then we all just rushed around for last minute preparations. My house is filled with all the guests.

It's already afternoon, then I remembered that I asked Maggy to give me a call when they land here. So I immediately checked my mobile and sighed in relief as there is no missed call but there is a text from unknown number.

When I opened it curiously I saw that it is good morning message. Whose number is this?

I was about to give a call to that number but suddenly my mobile buzzed and saw that I am getting call from that number.

I lifted and said "Hello?"

"Hi Sara. We are just about to take the flight." I heard Ashwin from other end.

"Ok?" I said confused as I asked them to call me when they land right then why is he calling me now.

"I know you said to call after we land but I thought that if we inform you before then you can reach here with no rush and need not feel panic about us waiting there for you." He said like understanding what I was actually thinking.

"You are right. Thanks Ashwin. By the time you guys reach I will be there." I said.

"No problem and Good afternoon Sara." He said.