Chapter 21

*Sara Pov*

It's been two days since Dad dropped the bomb and today I have to leave.

I already packed everything and was just checking, there was a knock at my door.

"Come in."

"Hey best friend! Got any time for me." Maggy said entering the room.

"I am so sorry Maggy. I was just busy with all this work and now I have to go away."

"It's ok Sara. I can understand." She said smiling.

"So now tell me how did you enjoyed in Paris?" I asked her.

She got excited and started telling me. When it is all over she said "Look Sara I know it is not my business but will you try to be open minded regarding the matter of Bhai."

"What do you mean Maggy?"

"It's just that if he tries something for you just accept it and try to be a little less hard on him. He is as miserable as you Sara." She said with concern.

"I will try Maggy." I said smiling.

"Cool! Now Dad is calling for you. We have to go." She said.

I spend some time with everyone until it was time for me to go to airport.

Finally I landed in Delhi and was waiting for Ashwin as Dad told me. I saw him coming towards me smiling.

He is definitely looking different. When did he start growing that beard? But he is looking more dashing now than before.

"Sara...." He said hugging me.

"Ashwin.." I said releasing myself.

"Come on let's go. Dad and Mom are so happy that you are going to live with us." He said dragging me along with my luggage.

I got settled easily in Maggy's room. Uncle and Aunty were actually happy by seeing me.

I called home and informed everyone. I immediately started going to the office against everyone's wish. I don't want to sit calmly around whole day.

I wanted to buy a car for me so I booked one. But they said it will take some time until I get it.

Ashwin decided to drop me every day morning and also come to my office in the evening to take me with him.

I got more comfortable with him and we always have small conversations. Everything was going perfectly well.

Maybe I have told this very soon because my Dad just dropped another bomb on me. What is it with my family? Are they making bombs as side business exclusively for me?

So anyway returning to bomb, my dad called me one day and said "Sara you have a proposal. I will give you the details about him. Go and meet him and tell me the answer."

"Dad are you serious? You can't just say anything like that and make me believe it." I said.

"I am serious and now you have to meet him. We gave you so much time Sara. He lives in Delhi too. You will get a call from him in few minutes." He said hanging up.

I just sat there putting my head in my hands. I heard a knock and I faintly replied 'come in'.

"Sara are you ok?" Ashwin asked me.

"Nope. My dad just did some crazy thing." I said telling him about the proposal.

He was shocked first and asked "Will you go?"

"Ofcourse I have to go. Dad will kill me otherwise." I replied and turned towards him and saw that he is giving a blank look.

Now he will just hate me. "Can you give me the details of him?" he asked me.