Chapter 4 :The Daughter of The Man In The Moon and Daughter of Pitch Black?!

Jack arrived at North Pole. North has called everyone for a very important meeting.
He landed down near the globe.
"Hey North, what's up?" he said as he walked up to where the other Guardians were.

"Good. You are here, Jack. I called everyone here because Manny wants us to be gathered," North said. Everyone's eyes widened except from North's.

"Wait. The man in the moon wants us to be
gathered? For what?" Jack asked, surprised.
Just then, the moon started to shine down on the G mark and a light covered the room, blinding everyone.

When the light was gone, there was a little man standing there. Everyone looked at him confused and surprrised.

"Hello my friends," the man calmly greeted, smiling

"Manny?" North said.

"Yes, North. It's me, Manny," the man said.
"What? How? You came from...you the moon?!"Jack stuttered.
"Good to see you too, Jack," Manny said.
"Oh my god, this is such a surprise. I have never seen you in person before!" Tooth said.
"Hello Tooth," Manny said.

Sandy flew around him, looking at him curiously.
"Hello Sandy and Bunny"

"Manny? What? How?!" Bunny said.
"Calm down, my friends. I will explain later," Manny said as he gently tapped his long staff.
"What brings you here, Manny?" North asked.

Jack remained silent. He has so many questions to ask Manny and he knows that he probably has to wait to start asking them.

"I came here because Pitch is back once again," Manny said and everyone frowned as they went into shock.
"What?!How is that possible? We defeated him 7 years ago," Bunny said.
"He is back. This time, he has a new card to use," Manny said.

The look on his face showed that this matter was serious.
"What is it?" Tooth asked.
"This time, my daughter is his new card," he said and Sandy spat out his drink, shocked at what he just heard. The elf beside him got wet and scoffed as he walked away.

Everyone was as shocked as Sandy.
"You have a daughter?!"Tooth and North said with their jaws dropped.
"Did I hear that right?" Bunny said to Jack who shrugged. He has just recovered from his shock.

"Yes, I have a daughter. I have to keep it a secret in order to protect her but, Pitch found out," Manny said and sighed.

"So...where is she now?" Jack finally asked.

Before Manny could answer, someone did. Someone unwanted.
"Good question, Jack. Where is she now?"

Everyone looked to the direction where the voice came and saw Pitch standing on the globe, smirking.
"Pitch!" Bunny yelled as everyone prepared to fight.

Pitch chuckled deeply as he looked over at the Man In The Moon.
"Oh my, what a surprise. Good to see you too, old friend," +Pitch said.
Manny narrowed his eyes.
"Pitch Black, what are you up to now?" Manny asked and Pitch chuckled.

"I failed to be believed in in my last effort. All because of your Guardians and those kids! But now, I will draw my last perfect card," Pitch said and snapped his fingers.

Serval black sand rose up beside him until it reached to a person's level. The black sand disappeared, revealing a young girl covered from head to toes in a long black cape.

Manny's eyes widened.
"No"
Pitch chuckled darkly as everyone looked at the girl beside him.
"Looking familiar, my friend?" Pitch said.
"Who is she?" North mumbled.

"Why, I am glad you asked. Allow me to introduce you, my precious daughter," Pitch said, smirking. Everyone frowned even more.

Pitch motioned to the girl.
"(Y/n) Black!"

Jack's eyes widened in pure shock when heard the name which belongs to his beloved.
"N-No.(Y-Y/n)?"