Chapter 20 :The New Guardians

Everyone was waiting for (Y/n) to return in the globe room, worried.
Especially, Jack.

He held onto his staff, forcing himself to stay up although he was tired. He was more than worried for (Y/n).
Soon, a bunny hole appeared and (Y/n) was thrown up, yelling.
Everyone gasped happily.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Mayday!" she yelled as she started to fall down but, Jack immediately flew up and caught her in bridal style despite the pain he was in.

"Jack!"(Y/n) yelled happily as she hugged him so tight that Jack flew back a bit.
Everyone smiled, watching the lovers reunite.
Jack and (Y/n) flew back to the ground.

Then...

With a very serious face, (Y/n) grabbed Jack's face and moved his head, checking for injuries.
"Ok, no more injuries on the face and you are my real Jack, right?" she said and Jack chuckled as he cupped her face which
(Y/n) smiled as she leant more into his hand.

"Don't worry, snowflake. It's really me this time, besides I heal fast," Jack said and
(Y/n) smiled as she let Jack pulled her into a another tight hug.

Just then, Jay and the rest of the Guardians fake coughed while Tooth giggled.
"Just reminding you that, we are still here," Jay said, smiling and everyone laughed as Jack and (Y/n) pulled away.

Jack flinched in pain and (Y/n) held him up, worried.
"Ok, good job, everyone. Pitch is gone for now. We should all take a rest and Jay," North said as everyone turned to Jay who rose a brow.

"Welcome from the family," North said and everyone smiled, approvingly.
Jay smiled a bit.
"Are you sure you can take someone with the Nightmare sand?" Jay said and the Guardians except from (Y/n) got alerted again.

"Whoa, whoa, everyone calm down,"(Y/n) said as she pulled Jack back from going alert.
"Jay, I told you a million times not to tease us like that. Guys, Jay was just teasing us. I already talked to dad about this. Dad??? Dad!"(Y/n) yelled, looking for Manny who soon walked into the globe room.

The man in the moon chuckled as he walked up to them. Jay got alerted but, calmed down, remembering what (Y/n) said.

"Manny?" North mumbled, surprised.
"Jay, in other words, you'll have to agree to what I said before to make it official," Manny said as he walked up to Jay who sighed and looked at (Y/n).

"Promise you're gonna teach me?" he said and (Y/n) smiled as she nodded.
Jay smiled and turned back to Manny.
"I do, I agree your offer," Jay said and everyone looked at each other.

"What's the offer?" Jack whispered to (Y/n) who smiled.
"Wait and see," she replied.

"Then, Jay down on one kneel," Manny said.
Jay took a breath and knelt down.
"Close your eyes"
He closed his eyes.
Manny smiled, using his own staff, he touched Jay's shoulders and then, his forehead the tip of his staff.

Something sparkle spread over Jay's body from his forehead. He opened his eyes.
"From now on, you are officially part of the Guardians and the second blue sand user," Manny announced and everyone cheered as they clapped.

After Jack healed and was well again, Manny made Jay and (Y/n) take the Guardian Oath, making them official Guardians as everyone cheered.

Jay and (Y/n),Guardians of Light and Dark.

Me :Yay! Another chapter done. Great job, gang.

The crew :*cheers*

Jay and Jack :*fist bump*

Bunny :*fake cough loudly, drawing attention*

Me :What?

Jay :*smirks*

Jack :*holds his arm around my shoulder*
Red...aren't you forgetting something?

Everyone :Happy Birthday, Red!

Me :Awww...thanks! How could I forget? Today's my 17th birthday.

You :Uh huh.

Me :Ok, then. Pizza feast for everyone tonight!

Everyone :*cheer loudly*Yay!