Tony picks a sick Peter up from school pt. 2

Short summary: Tony arrives at the tower with a sick spider boy, will he figure out what's causing him the pain and sickness?

Tony pulled up to the tower only minutes after.

He got out from the car and opened the door to which Peters head was closest to.

"Oh kid..." He whispered under his breath and pulled him up under his arms, and then carried him to the private elevator.

"Penthouse." Tony said before Friday had a chance to let her voice echo through the metal box.

He elevator stopped carefully and opened its doors.
Tony took a closer grip to how he held Peter and started walking towards the living room.

"Hey honey did yo-," Pepper said but stopped as the footsteps came closer and the man carrying the boy came into sight, "Oh god? What happened?"

"That Ted guy called," Tony said and put Peter down on the sofa beside Pepper holding her coffee mug, "Ned!", "Yeah right, anyway.. I don't really know what's wrong with him.. It feels like he's burning up," Tony took Peppers free hand and put it against Peters forehead. "See?"

She nodded and placed her cup at the table in front of them. "He certainly has a fever..," she said and looked up at Tony standing beside the boy, "I thought he couldn't get sick with the spider thing?"

Tony lifted Peters head and put a pillow underneath it, "Yeah.. I think it might be the spider that is sick.." he answered and ran a hand through his mustache.

Then he suddenly looked over at Pepper again, as a almost visible light bulb appeared over his head.

"Wait.. Isn't it November?" Tony asked and his eyes looked around the room like they did when he was having a new idea or thinking of something very hard.

"Tony, we've talked about this - you have to keep track of the days-," Pepper said and sighed.

"No! Not that.." Tony shook his head and squeezed his eyebrows together, "I think... His spider is trying to hibernate.."

Pepper looked back in confusion but then nodded slowly as she processed the thought - it actually sounded very likely.

"Maybe it won't let him rest because he's half human, which disturbs his spidey senses and makes him sick or something." Tony continued with his theories, each sounding very likely in the case.

Meanwhile Peter snored into the pillow, laying on his back with his head tilted just so much that his nose got buried in the fluffy cloth of the pillow.

Pepper sat at the end of the couch, close to Peters feet which still had his old marine colored New Balance shoes on.

"Maybe you should take his shoes off?" Pepper asked and rose from her comfortable seat on the couch.
"My break is over, tell me if you need any help with-," she gestured to the knocked out teenager growling into the expensive couch-set, "that.."

They exchanged a smile and Tony walked over and pulled the shoes off, "I think he needs a new pair of these."

Strangely, it wasn't the unbreathable nose or the strange feeling in his stomach or the continuously pounding on his back that woke him up - it was the sound of humming and dulled music being played somewhere on the same floor that he woke up in.

Peter blinked a little and sat up against the couch. Where the hell was he? How the hell did he get here- oh wait. Right. How could he ever forget such an embarrassing moment?
Tony had literally come to get him in school and EVERYBODY, repeated, EVERYBODY! Had watched him being almost carried out by Tony freaking Stark.
Oh god, he would never hear the end of it.