Sadness Sucks!

My day has finally finished and I have two essays to do and an analysis for Art. I decide to walk home, trying to keep back tears looking at the bruises on my cheek, in my phone. It was put there by Sam Kent and his gang and also, Tiffany Garcia's gang aswell. It looks horrible but I have made up a excuse for my mom and dad, when they ask.

I grab my keys from the pocket and unlock the door to my house. I walked in, pulling my jacket over my hands, making sure it wont come up. I adjusted my hair and walked into the sitting room.

Mom and dad were sit next to a small pile of packages, wrapped in black paper and tied in red ribbon.

"Mom, dad. Thank you!" I say, hugging thsm both tightly.

"Anything for you, dear. We love you!" mom basically cried "Your just getting to old".

Me and dad rolled our eyes and mum wiped her own.

I got band merch, more doc martins, a pencil set and a bunch of cards. Mostly from my mom and dad but there were some from my bestfriend.

Ryan is gay and he has that sort of accent. He has 2 tiny stretchers and a nose ring and black haor that has a large fringe. He is in Ohio and moving here in 8 weeks!

Suddenly my phone beeped and I went to my room. I took out my IPhone and look at the birthday hate like 'why areyou still here?' and 'Not succeeded killing yourself yet?' Ouch...

Tears soon come, falling down onto my now exposed wrists. The tear burn as I scrape around the drops with my blade I collected from Walmart. I dragged it serveral times. I then cleaned up my left wrist and put a gauze on the new cuts. I wiped my eyes and stood from my postition of which I had moved to on my bedoom floor. I looked in my bathroom mirror and sighed.

I rubbed my eyes and put a large amount of concealer around my eyes and on the large, purple bruise. I put a bunch of powder and replace my eyeliner and a tiny but more of my black lipstick.

I go downstairs and saunted into the kitchen and grabbed a rockstar from the refrigerator and walking back to the stairway.

I walked up about 2 steps when to arms wrapped around my waist.

"RAPE!" I screamed as the guy threw me over his shoulder and carfied me into the living room. I noticed some spongebob underwear sticking out of his black jeans so I did what anyone would do, pull thdm until the dropped me. So I did and soon the elastic was near when he let out a screach of pain and mom and dad ran in.

"Andy your here for only 5 minutes and already you start a fight with you sister" My mom laughs along with my dad and 5 chuckles including the man.

"Wait, mom. Did you just say Andy!" I shout picking myself up from where threw me.

I saw Andy, CC, Ashley, Jinxx and Jake surrounding me as I hug all of them.

"Good to see you J"  Andy says as I hug him a secound time.