Chapter 25

Beast

I've told Leo I want him to mark me.

After we're done eating, Leo picks me up and carries me to the bedroom. He's been carrying me everywhere; I could barely step on the ground. I'm not complaining, though, Leo is really comfortable to snuggle into, he's always so soft and warm.

Leo sits on the edge of the bed, with me in his lap.

"Are you sure, my Angel?" He implores with worried look.

"I'm sure, Leo." I assure him with a quick peck. God, do I love those lips. All mine! Wait, love? I tense at the sudden thought, but Leo seems to misinterpret my sudden reaction. I look straight into his amber eyes, seeing that strange emotion in them that I can now identify. Love. He loves me. I can see my reflection in his dilated pupils, and I feel warmth spread through my whole body, starting in my chest where my heart is.

I love this man. Demon was right, I do know when I feel it.

"What's wrong, love?" Leo frantically asks, noticing my lack of response. "Angel?!" He cups my cheeks, looking deeply into my eyes, and I feel them water at the overwhelming feelings running through my body.

"I love you." I quietly say, my voice hoarse with emotion.

Leo's eyes widen in surprise before a beautiful happy smile appears on his gorgeous face.

"I love you, too, my Angel." He tells me softly then claims my mouth in a passionate kiss.

A moan escapes my mouth before I can stop it at the taste of Leo on my tongue. He's mine! All of him is mine! I try to convey my message that he belongs to me, and I to him.

He pulls away from my lips then trails his mouth down my jaw and neck, concentrating on that one spot that causes my knees to go weak. I tilt my head, giving him more access to my neck, wanting more of that strange but pleasurable feeling that his lips cause. I run my fingers through his soft hair, tugging at the strands at the nape of his neck, eliciting a groan from Leo. I feel his teeth scrape the skin of my neck, but think nothing of it.

"This is going to hurt, my love. But only for a moment." Leo warns me. I nod at him, of course it's going to hurt, he's going to bite me.

My pain tolerance is quite impressive, so I'm not afraid of pain, there's only anticipation and excitement.

I feel the exact moment when his teeth break the skin on my neck, drawing blood. The pain is barely noticeable, especially compared to what I went through at the facility. Few seconds later Leo pulls away from my neck, licking away the blood then giving me a deep kiss. I taste my blood on his tongue, but it doesn't bother me. I'm his now.

"I want to mark you, too." I breathe out once we pull away. I feel a little tired, as if he took something out of me, but I push through it.

"It that's what you want, then I won't stop you, my Angel. But I have to warn you, it will disappear, since you're human." He tells me, his eyes soft and loving as he caresses my cheek with his thumb.

"Then I will give you another one." I shrug with a smile, causing him to laugh.

I lean up to his neck, looking for his sensitive spot with my lips. When I hear him groan as his arms tighten around me, I know I found it. I let my instincts take over, licking and sucking the soft skin of his neck before sinking my teeth deep into it, getting a deep growl from Leo as his arms pull me even closer to him. I keep my teeth in his neck for few seconds before pulling away and licking away his blood. I watch fascinated as the wound closes immediately, leaving a dark red mark.