Chapter 27

Demon

I pull the short down my mate's legs, feasting on the sight of her naked body in front of me. She is absolutely gorgeous, despite her scars. They are a proof of her strength.

I trail my lips down the length of her body, starting from my mark on her neck, down her ample chest, taking my time on her breasts, then over her stomach before finally reaching her core. Placing her legs over my shoulders, I use my mouth and fingers to bring her to ecstasy. I want her to be ready for me, otherwise she could get hurt.

I lap her sweet juices with my tongue, periodically probing her opening with it then teasing her small bundle of nerves. Angel squirms on the bed in pleasure. She's so responsive to me.

"Demon, stop teasing me!" She pants, completely out of breath as I continue to feast on her.

"So impatient, my Angel." I smirk, looking up at her from between her thighs.

The only sounds in the room are her moans and my groans, as I continue to pleasure my little queen. I feel her getting closer to the edge, just moments away from coming.

'Let go, my angel.' I tell her through our mind link, my mouth busy tasting her as my fingers pump in and out of her. I'm soon rewarded with a wave of her sweetness and I lap everything up, making slurping noise as I try my hardest not to waste a drop of her nectar. My own personal ambrosia.

I move up her body settling between her spread legs before kissing her soundly. I'm sure she can taste herself on my tongue, but she doesn't seem to mind.

"If you changed your mind, now is the time to tell me, Angel." I whisper in her ear, licking her earlobe then trailing my lips over my mark again, eliciting a breathy moan from her. Mark is a really sensitive spot, especially during heat.

"Don't stop. Don't you dare stop!" She growls in annoyance, making me chuckle. With last lick of her mark, I position myself at her entrance before slowly pushing in. It takes everything in me not to take her too roughly, but it's her first time, I want her to be as comfortable as possible. I thrust my hips a little, pushing my member into her core a little further then wait for her to adjust. I feel her walls stretch to fit my girth and let me in, so I lean down and kiss her deeply, swallowing her moans with my mouth. She bites onto my bottom lip harshly, glaring at me.

"Just do it!" So impatient. And here I was being considerate.

I smirk at her, pulling at her lip with my teeth, growling lowly.

"This will hurt." I tell her hotly, thrusting my hips with force, breaking through her barrier and filling her. I look at her face, looking for any sign of pain, but all I get is a small frown, as her body adjusts to my size.

With one of my arms wrapped around her midriff, I pull her closer to me, causing her back to arch, as her breasts press into my hard chest.

When she starts moving her hips, encouraging me to move, I smash my lips to hers, my tongue probing her mouth the same way my cock does down below. I swallow all of her moans with my mouth as her fingernails scratch the skin on my back. With every thrust, her legs get tighter around my waist, pulling me even deeper into her.

When she starts trembling in my arms, I start sucking on her nipples then reach to her clit and rub it with my finger to help her get off faster, I want her pleasure before I finally explode. Her moans are like music to my ears.

"Let go, baby. Give me all of you." I say between thrusts, putting my face in the crook of her neck, waiting for her to come, so I can mark her.

As we reach climax simultaneously, I sink my teeth into her mark, making her scream out my name as her walls clench around me, milking me for all my worth. I am aware that there's a risk of her getting pregnant with my seed in her womb, but I couldn't possibly let some rubber come between us. I thrust one last time, pushing my essence deeper into her as I lick away the blood from her neck.