Run Away Love

I never thought I could get away from that life. I was running in my wolf form with my bags in my mouth. I have been running for a week. I couldn't do it. I just couldn't think about the things that other alpha would do to me... Why would i run away from my family and friends you ask? I ran away because i was being forced to marry someone that wasn't my mate and I just couldn't do that.. now i don't even want a mate. I don't want nobody telling me what to do. 

"Ashton you have to marry Ethan!!! He is needing a wife even if it isn't his mate. he needs someone to Rule by his side to make his pack strong. And you can't rule our pack because you are not a boy. you will do what i tell you!!!" My dad yelled. I laughed. "Marry someone who isn't my MATE !?!?! YOU EXPECT ME TO GO WITH SOMEONE WHO ISN'T MY MATE!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM??? YOU AND MOM ARE MATES! WHY CAN'T I FIND MY OWN MATE !?!?! NO I WILL NOT MARRY THAT LOW LIFE ! HE DOESN'T EVEN TRY TO FIND HIS MATE, SO WHY SHOULD I MARRY SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T WANT ONE.. NO NO I WILL NOT MARRY SOMEONE THAT I DON'T LOVE." The next thing you know i'm on the floor covering my face from the blows that are being given to me. I saw my younger brother coming in and he stood and watched crying. Mom picked him up and looked at me. "MOM YOUR LETTING YOUR HUSBAND BEAT YOUR DAUGHTER ??? WHAT IS YOUR DEAL!!!!???" I screamed out. I stayed there until i knew he was out of the room. Once i knew he was gone i ran upstairs to my room and packed three bags knowing i was leaving that night. Once it was dark i left, I crossed the border and mumbled the words to leave the pack and started running. I knew if i didn't leave then I would have been married next week to someone i didn't love.. I looked up to the sky and spoke to the moon goddess. "From now on Goddess, I will not believe in mates I will Forget love and close myself off." I Ran for my life after that.

when I finally stopped, I was in a city that I knew belonged to a pack of wolves, but didn't know which pack. I went to the hotel and checked in. "Ma'am why are you on our land for?" The receptionist asked. she was an older lady maybe in her 40's but i sighed. "going to find a house and go back to school.. i left my old pack because my dad was forcing me into a marriage with someone who isn't my mate." She gasped. "that was wrong. But You can stay here till you find somewhere enjoy. And school starts tomorrow." I nodded. 

I went to the room She told me and got settled in. tomorrow i will go and register in school but not go to classes i got to find me a house. I had money. I had my own bank account since i was 10 because my aunt started it and told me that if things went south like she thought they would to use it. I also started working when i was 14 and saved money into it. i laid on the bed and fell asleep. It was a dreamless night thank goddess for that. 

Waking up the next morning i woke up with a smile on my face. I got dressed in a Red tube top and black shorts and converses. I braided my hair in a fishtail braid and grabbed my purse and left. I called a cab and took it to the car shop. I had enough time to get a car, but i won't be getting a car it'll be a motorcycle.  Once i bought me a bike i drove it to the school. When i reached the school, I parked and jumped off my bike. walking into the school office i noticed that the lady at the desk looked irritated. "Hello Ma'am I'm here to get into the school and get my schedule. I'll be starting tomorrow!" I said excitedly. "Name please?" "Ashton Hampfield." She nodded and grabbed forms for me along with my schedule. "fill these out and you'll be set to start. Why not start today? its the first day of school and you'll be missing out." I grinned. "I got to find a house to live in!" She nodded. I sat down and filled the paperwork out. 

After leaving the school, I bumped into a girl. "watch it" I hissed. "Whoa! you bumped into me.!" She growled. When i looked up i saw a girl with Brown long hair. Blue eyes and a piercing. "Then get out of my way! I just want to leave." She laughed> "You just got here and needing to leave. I'm Scarlet Walter!" I shrugged. "I just registered i'll be starting tomorrow, but i need to find a house to live in and get furniture. Ashton hampfield." She growled. "Your from the BloodHound Pack!!!! Why are you here!!" I bit my lip.. "Your not the alpha I don't need to answer to you.." "But you will answer to my brother.." "I'm here to stay.. I turned rogue because i was being forced by my dad to marry someone who isn't my mate... When i said no he beat the shit out of me... I left.. I couldn't do that.. Now i dont even want a mate.. now please before you tell your brother or alpha i'm here I'm needing to find a place to stay and then will be contacting the alpha of this pack... that was my plan.. I didn't realize he goes here or that he had family... Just let me do what i need to before starting war with me..." I growled out... and walked by her. "YOUR MY NEW BEST FRIEND!!!" she yelled after me. 

Once i jumped on my bike i left the school to search for a house to live in. It took five houses to find what i wanted. the house i bought is a two story house has five bedrooms and three baths, it also has a swimming pool in back. I ordered my furniture online and had it specially delivered today before supper time. I went clothes shopping. When i finished i sat at the food court in the mall and ate a plate of Chinese. once i threw my plate away i smelt a woodsy, rain smell. "SHIT!" i whispered to myself and grabbed my bags and left. 

why'd you leave our mate!!! you could have found him!!! my wolf yelled at me. SHUT IT SAMMY! I DON'T WANT A MATE!!!! I yelled back at her making her walk into the deepest part of my mind and shut me out. I didn't care she won't get what she wants. I will reject him. I walked in to see that all my furniture was delivered and put in the correct rooms. I walked up to my bedroom and put the clothes i bought away. It was rouund supper time when i got home, so i went and cooked me up some food and ate. Afterwards i decided to take a shower and watch tv before going to bed. Around 10 that night i took off to my room and slept like a baby. 

Waking up was hard considering i didn't want to get out of the comfortable bed. memory foam, works all the time. I smiled as i dressed in a red dress with black heels, curled my hair and put a little make up on. When i got done i decided it was time to head to school so i can get a hold of that alpha and let him know i was staying but not joining the pack.