The unforgivable

The wedding has been postponed due to Ethan's pack being attacked... I didn't know what to do... I open d my link with Colton a little bit.. Colton.. I'm sorry... just letting you know I'm alive and I will let you know when to come rescue me... I love you Colton I was mad when I said I hated you.... Ethan he forced marked me... I miss you... I stayed in my old bed room praying I make it out alive...

4 years later

It's been four years and I married dumbass a year ago...  I was forced to dye my hair blonde with brown highlights and forced to cut it as well... it was long nor short just to my shoulders which I hated I loved my long hair came halfway to my back. Hope Colton likes it when I get back to him.

It's getting time to declare war on my old pack and this one. I wasn't happy. I decided to take birth control and made sure I got the implant and went to a human doctor. I didn't want kids with Ethan he wasn't worthy enough for me to give him none. When he was out I linked Colton even though he never replied. Colt baby it's time to rescue me if you want... I linked Colton hoping he'd attack to get me. 

I have been beaten daily everyday for four years. I stayed strong knowing I'll leave alive. Few days after linking Colton I knew he wasn't coming so I came up with an escape plan. Ethan leaves for his Europe trip tomorrow and that is when I'll escape I knew which border is less watched so I'd be leaving that way. 

I crawled into bed and cried myself to sleep once again. I've been doing that since I read Colton's note, but he never came. Sleep was dreamless. It's the first since I left. Once morning came Ethan left after hitting me a couple times. I'm weak and bruised up bad but I knew I can do this. Ethan had a big pack but a small territory. I got dressed and went down stairs "going for a run y'all" I shouted out. Once I said that I ran outside stripped and took off. 

5 hours later 

I was attacked by someone, but didn't know who. They took me to a cell and threw me in there. The bright side is I got out of that hell hole I was in.. took my wedding band off and ripped my birth control out, knowing I see Colton again, this time I'm making him mark me. 

"Hey mutt... the alpha wants to see you now" I haven't shifted to human again I stayed wolf till I felt safe.. I followed him to his alpha. I couldn't recall anything.. I barely remembered anyone from Colton's pack or my old pack. I guess that's what abuse and starvation does to you. 

Once we got to the office I felt some tingles in my stomach. Sammy is mate... is he here? I asked my wolf. She shrugged. "Come in and it best be known if you don't have news from the trackers bout my mate you might die..." he bellowed out. We walked in "this she wolf won't change back, but I think it's scared... try your best alpha" he left.

Shift now!!! I whimpered. He took his shirt off and held it out. I took it and went to the corner and shifted forcefully into human. I stayed balled up in his shirt. I missed the smell.... "what are you doing on my...." he stopped in mid sentence.. "A... Ashton??" He stuttered. I cowered back frightened of him. "It's Colton babygirl don't you remember me?" I shook my head no.. didn't even talk. "Ashton please talk..." I tilted my head sideways. It's mate... we can trust him.. well we should ash but we've been hurt I don't think we can talk yet. My wolf explained to me. "Jason!!!!" He yelled out. 

Colton's POV

We finally found her, but she isn't talking. She isn't even coming near me... "JASON!!!!!" I yelled out. "Need me to... whoa Ashton?!? When she get here?" "She was that she wolf... she wouldn't change back because she was scared, but now she isn't talking and won't come to me... get the doctor here now..." he nodded and went to get the doctor. 

Scarlet came walking in. "Bro I thinks it's time to reject her... you've been looking everywhere and can't find her..." a growl stopped her from finishing her sentence. She looked around. "Whose that?" "That is the long lost Ashton" I laughed. She shook her head "what's wrong with her?" "The doctor will tell us soon" right as I said it he came in. "Let me look at her" he walked to her and examined her then he looked at me and frowned "she was beaten and starved... she made it out with the last of her strength... if she don't eat and sleep then she'll die... I suggest you give her her own room and space.. or her own house.. use the pool house for her that way she is close but in her own space" he left.

"Ashton wanna go to bed?" She nodded. "Can i show you? Can you walk?" She shook her head. "Need me to carry you?" She nodded. I picked her up bridal style and walked out of the office and out of the house. Took her to the pool house and to the room there. Laid her on the bed and began to walk away. She reached out and grabbed my arm. "T...thank... y...you" She silently stuttered. "Let me know when you want to eat or if you need anything babydoll. I'll get it for you" she nodded and fell asleep. 

Four years took a toll on her.. now time to plan a war ethic. I made calls everywhere and to all the packs and they agreed to fight with me. I wasn't letting this go. She walked out once I don't want to lose her again. 

"Colton hows Ashton?" Jason asked. "She spoke once but that's it... she's not good man... she's been beaten and starved for four years..." "she's got the mark of another alpha.." he said. "It'll go away since she's back..." he smiled. "Hope she goes back to being that fiery sarcastic girl I know..." I nodded.

**more to come.. just be patient with me**