|17|End Of The War|

~O~

'Where are you, Larceny?!'

Midoriya thought as he ducked behind all the trunks and boxes in an attempt to avoid Bakugou's constant explosive attacks. Bakugou was attacking him with continuous blasts without giving a second thought to the burning papers, cardboard and wooden boxes in the attic. He was mad angry. Why wouldn't he be? He, Katsuki Bakugou, losing the Civil War against that pathetic Deku and his shitty team? No. The thought enraged him. It fueled his rage. He wasn't going to accept defeat. Even though, he knew that the Villains have secured their victory. But there was still hope that he would, somehow, stop them from securing the last and the seventh objective.

When Bakugou was returning to the base with the others, he saw many civilian-bots on the ground, broken and destroyed. Villains were way ahead of him and his team. Back there he realized why he and Midoriya were chosen for such positions. Bakugou was supposed to learn. Midoriya was supposed to show what he learned. Bakugou was supposed to be a calm and strategic leader. He wasn't just supposed to beat the shit out of his team in those five days. He was supposed to get close to them. Make everybody feel like they were a team. He was supposed to lead them. Not boss them. But now it was too late, he lost. He could see his defeat in front of him.

All the systems were down. The Heroes were all trapped in Mineta's traps. There was this Villain trying to secure the last objective. Who knows if there were more Villains hiding in the base. He couldn't think about anything else. Bakugou could only use force now. And he did. With his constant attacks — which were driving him close to his limit — he didn't let the Villain get close.

Midoriya, on the other hand, was having some problems dealing with hiding his identity but he realized that Bakugou was nearly on his limit. But he also knew that his childhood friend wasn't going to stop, even if he was on his limit. All he could do now, was to wait for his teammates to take the next step of his plan.

~O~

"Jeez, did he really have to place them everywhere? Mezzo, where to?!" Monoma asked as he walked in the hallways of the Hero Team's base, watching for Mineta's traps everywhere on the ground. Jiro, behind him, plugged one of her earphone jacks in a wall to detect the location of their Villain Leader.

"They're in the attic!" Jiro replied after tracking Midoriya and Bakugou's location with her quirk.

"I'll go and assist him!! You get Bulwark!!" Monoma exclaimed as he sped up. Jiro, who was right behind him, nodded and went off in a different direction. She had to find Todoroki. She wished Shinsou would've reached Hatsume by now. Otherwise the team might end up dead.

Soon enough, with the help of her quirk, Kyoka Jiro found Todoroki in an empty room standing partially confused as he rubbed his head and looked around.

'Crap.' Jiro thought, 'Looks like the effect of Shinsou's brainwashing wore off!! Now what?' Jiro asked herself as she hid herself behind the wall, opposite to the room where Todoroki was. Todoroki, on the other hand, used his fire side to illuminate the room. He wondered why were all the lights off? Actually, he wondered what happened? He didn't remember anything clearly. The last thing he knew was that he was fighting against Shiozaki and then Tsunotori called out his name. After that he didn't have a clear memory. His mind was still filled with fog. But he did have some idea.