Epilogue pt. 1

❛❛To me, who sometimes cries and laughs,
it's only you.
For you.❜❜

- Outro: Propose

๑☆゚.*・。゚๑

"You'll take care of him, won't you?"

"My son... you know how he is. Please take care of him, Jihye."

The words came repeating back to her as she clung on to him like her life depended on it.

Maybe it did.

Her mind shifted back to the events of a few days ago.

๑☆゚.*・。゚๑

"Jihye-ah, shouldn't you start packing?" Jungkook asked her.

"Packing for what?"

"We're leaving. Tomorrow," he said with a grin. "For France."

''What?"

"Yes... I wanted to go somewhere, because... I'm sure you remember?"

''How can I forget?" Jihye smiled, knowing he was referring to the day they got married for the first time.

'Got married for the first time.'

As weird as that sounded, that was the truth. They had gotten married once already, because of 'certain reasons'. They had planned to end it after two months, only to change the plan later.

It had been almost five years since that happened.

'Almost', because the fifth anniversary was a few days away.

''Will it be just the two of us?"

"Do you want it to?" He smirked, and she chuckled embarrassedly. "No. This time it'll be the whole group."

๑☆゚.*・。゚๑

The trip to Paris was fun, but that night was even more fun.

It seemed that his need to have her had increased ten times more. The way his hand rested on her thigh during dinner, and had slowly started to move upwards after told Jihye so.

"Thank God we're alone." He pressed his lips on hers as soon as they were separated from the others. They all were staying in a condominium . However, while the couples had their own rooms, the single ones decided to share one.

"Why are you so impatient tonight?" She couldn't help but ask as he undressed her. She could realize how much in a hurry he was by the way he refused to let her kiss him well and proceeded to undress her as fast as possible.

"Shh," he placed a finger over her lips. "Doesn't the fact that I want you matter the most?"

๑☆゚.*・。゚๑

"No, of course not." Jihye woke up to hear Jungkook speaking to someone over the phone. "Yes, I'm well aware."