Chapter 48:

Dallas and I were officially a couple.

He's officially mine.

The more I thought about it the more butterflies flew recklessly around in my stomach.

Dallas is mine. 

I open my eyes and turn to look at the day dreaming Dallas laying next to me.

He was staring at the ceiling laying on my bed beside me.

His warm arm was wrapped around my waist keeping my body close to his.

My leg was draped over one of his, and my hand placed lightly on his chest slowly rising up and down with each breath Dally took.

He is mine.

I cling onto him harder, and wrap my arm tightly around his stomach pulling him close to my body, but when I squeezed he winced in pain and jolted his stare down from the ceiling and down to me.

I quickly removed my arm with wide concerned eyes and quickly sit up so I'm looking down at him.

"Are you okay?" I ask panicked as I reach my hand down to the hem of his shirt.

"Yeah. You just caught me by surprise that's all" he says quickly. 

I didn't buy that shit for one second and lifted his shirt to show his bandage.

The bandage had a slight red spot in the middle.

I got up from my bed and headed to the bathroom where I grabbed a new bandage and cleaning supplies.

When I exited the bathroom Dallas was already sitting up peeling off the dirty bandage with his shirt now off, it laying on the floor for someone like me to trip on.

He looked up when he heard my footsteps and relaxed his body a little.

I climb on the bed with the supplies in my hand and then put them beside me.

I place my hand on his now bare shoulder and gently push him so that he is laying down on his back.

"It might sting" I tell him as a warning before cleaning the wound.

I could tell that it was going to be a nasty scar, and it was already starting to form around the edges. It creating a dark purple patch around the still healing wound.

While I clean his wound I could feel Dallas's stare on me.

I looked up to meet eyes with him expecting him to look away, but instead he kept staring, "I don't deserve you" he says.

The look on his face told me that he was telling the truth and that he really thinks he doesn't deserve me. It broke my heart to have him think that.

"I don't deserve any of the gang, but hey, we just get lucky don't we?" I tell him with a faint smile as I take the bandage out of the wrapper.

I was about to put it on but I stopped and stared at the wound.

I bend down and gently place my lips on his soft skin near his wound and give him a gentle kiss.

I could feel him tense up from the feeling of my damp lips on his soft skin, but I continue to go around the wound leaving tiny gentle kisses before I stop and lay back down.

Dallas turned to his side, his back facing me, and I know that he was probably embarrassed.

I looked down at his neck to see that it was a bit red.

He is embarrassed.

I let out a soft chuckle before laying on my side beside him, my stomach facing him.

I reach my arm across his back and wrap it around his side and pull him close to me. I then curled my legs a bit so that I fit perfectly into Dallas's shape so that I was spooning him.

I buried my face in his back and let his warmth take over me.

I wasn't expecting to stay like this for long because I thought Dally would turn me over and spoon me, but he let me stay like this, and I couldn't be more appreciative. 

As I try to fall asleep I keep thinking to myself.

He could've died.

He did die.

I saved him.

But will I always be able to save him? 

Hellooo!! I am finally back! No more places to be.... until school :(

This chapter was a little short because I wanted to give you guys a little fluff before....

Ya know...

"Cue the tears" start.

I have some exciting news before I get into the warnings of next chapter...

I GOT A HORSE!!

My mom and I just got him today! I am soooo happy! 

Anyways time for the warning, I just needed to get that off my chest.

The next chapter is going to be super long, and it might take a while to publish, but it will be out tomorrow (it might be later at night).

I hope you will forgive me for what I am about to do x2.

But it's better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.

See you all next chapter! I recommend comfort food, kleenex, a companion (stuffed animal, pet, friend), blanket, a quiet place where you won't be interrupted, and a deserted place so no one can hear your sobs.

Hehe.

I'm a tad bit evil.