Chapter 14

I started picking up my walking speed as I slowly broke into a jog and then a run.
I feel like everything was fading into a blur as I ran. I need to shift to escape.

I wanted to go back to the rouge village. I wish I was anywhere but here. I wish William never found me. I wish my parents were still alive. I wish I had control over my life. I wish for everything just to stop only if it was just for a moment.

I could now hear my loud breaths as I ran faster into the forest. I couldn't take it anymore and shifted, shredding my clothes into nothing.

I could just hear the loud thumbing sound of my paws against the forest floor. I could feel my heart beat in my ears and a lump making its way up my throat. Making my wolf let out a sad whimper.

I was sprinting dodging each large tree infornt of me. Suddenly I could hear the sound of four paws behind me snapping twigs and crunching the Autum leaves.

Before I knew it I was tackled to the floor. I growled at the hard impact. Before I had time to figure out what was going on I was pinned under a large black wolf.

William.

I growled snapping my jaws at him as I struggled to get up on my feet with him standing on top of me Towering down on me.

He hesitantly moved off me allowing me to get up.
His wolfs eyes where burning into mine. He refused to look away from me like I would disappear any second.

We slowly started to circle each other. I then turned my back on him wanting to continue getting away from him.
I heard his loud growl telling me to turn around.

William then leap in-front of me standing tall looking down on my slightly smaller wolf.

I'm by no means a small wolf. I super big and strong for a normal female wolf. But William is larger due to his Alpha genes. I could feel the strong dominant Alpha Male waves pulsing off of him.

I huffed at this annoyed trying to get around William, but he kept on blocking my advances to get pass him. I could tell his wolf was on edge, he must have thought I was leaving him and his wolf.

I would leave him don't get me wrong I don't want anything to do with him. But my family and everyone I care about is currently in the care of his pack so I'm not going anywhere just yet.

I could feel my wolf getting more and more pissed off. I was upset and angry. I could start to feel my angry slowly dissipate into sadness.

My anger turning into tears.

And it was the most gut wrenching feeling.

William sensed my change in emotions.

I didn't even bother to hide it anymore.

He then shifted completely naked making my wolf look away.

"Ally" his voice was soft. He spoke to me as if I were a bunny one that he was anxious not to scare off. As if I would break any moment.

I simply turned my back to him even more.

"Ally I know you don't want to see me right now. I can feel your wolf hurting. But I can't leave you. My wolf won't take the chance of you possibly leaving me."
His voice was soft almost a whisper as if not to scare me or make me more upset.

I looked into his pleading eyes. Which were scanning all up and down my wolf. I let out a little whimper. I can't do this.

I am barely keeping myself together. I can feel myself falling apart. I haven't felt like this since my parents death it's like all the emotions I have pressed down for so long we're finally rising to the surface and I couldn't do anything to stop them.