Chapter 6 Kiss

Tony's Pov:

I walked into Bruce's room feeling Strange following me for some reason. I laid him down on his bed and looked around...He's going to be hungry when he wakes up. I turned around bumping into Strange. I looked at him feeling my face grow warm and he looked at me. He leaned forward slowly his face going red and I put my hand against his mouth because I'm about to have a heart attack. 

He looks upset about it and I slowly lowered my hand when the cloak suddenly pulled my face forward making our lips crash together

He looks upset about it and I slowly lowered my hand when the cloak suddenly pulled my face forward making our lips crash together. We were kissing and damn it felt so fucking right. I felt Stephen's hand slid behind me and he pulled me closer to were our chests were touching. His tongue swiped against my lower lip and I shuddered opening my mouth allowing him to deepen the kiss. I groaned when I felt a hand in my hair and my head was spinning from the lack of oxygen.

"Um...Should I leave?" I jumped shoving Stephen away looking at Bruce.

"You were asleep," I said and Bruce grinned.

"Was," Bruce said and Stephen glared at him. I frowned not sure if I should go hide in the lab or make sure Bruce eats.

"Sorry, Bruce," Stephen said making me look at him which was a mistake because he was looking at me.

"It's fine...What happened by the way?" Bruce asked then seemed to realize.

"Hey, no don't you dare do that self-loathing shit," I said and Bruce looked surprised I knew what he was thinking.

"Did I hurt anyone?" Bruce asked biting his lip.

"No...but I might." Strange mumbled making me raise a brow at him.

"You didn't. I may have yelled at big green though. We had fun though crushed some cars blew up some trash piles." I said.

"You did what?" Bruce asked wide-eyed.

"Scolded him...Anthony scolded Hulk." Stephen said and Bruce stared at me wide-eyed.

"Get dressed. Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Yes," Bruce said looking confused.

"Want me to order something?" I asked and Bruce just stared at me like he was trying to figure something out.

"Did you do this with your Bruce a lot?" He asked.

"Yeah...My suit had a compartment in it that had clothes for you. Until we made those stretchy pants..." I said and he smiled.

"Alright...I'll get dressed and meet you in the kitchen," Bruce said and gave me a look. I felt my smile twitch cause I knew that look. I glanced at Stephen then looked at Bruce pleadingly. Bruce...please...no.

"Come on, Anthony," Stephen said...BRUCE! PLEASE!

"See you in a bit, Tony." Bruce said smiling. I walked out of Bruce's room and kept walking or tried to when I was suddenly against a wall with Mr. Magic man in front of me.