2

Alice POV
We are all just sitting numbly in the living room in Denali Alaska. We all miss Bella. Edward and us left her for her safety. I saw that she took it well. Well... I think she did. She didnt cry she just stood there and nodded and said 'Sure Edward' she went completely emotionless and then I saw her watch Edward run away then she walked home.

I watch her and see her packing everything we got her. Every little thing into some boxes and she puts them in the back of her truck. She says to her dad that shes done with us. She gets in her truck and drives to the donation place.

I stop watching to see Edward looking heart broken. "I guess she didnt take it as well as I thought...." Esme and Rosalie start crying into their mates chests. I just lean against Jasper wanting some of his strength. I look at again and see bella buying a jeep. I smile "Well at least shes getting rid of that truck. And it's not black its purple. Shes different." Edward nods. And then I see her getting a nose piercing and a eyebrow piercing she doesnt even flinch. I look at Edward and he gulps "Piercings...  I told her nothing reckless...." I look again and see her getting tattoos. Edward sighs and runs his hand through his hair "Tattoos as well.... Dang..." I keep watching as she pays then she sees a hair salon and decides to get her hair done. I flinch "Not your hair..." I hear Carlisle gasp "Tattoos, piercings, now her hair! What the Hell!" We look at him shocked and then I sigh "Shes getting it dyed dark purple." He nods and inhales Esmes scent. Edward has his head in his hands. I look to see bella smiling into the mirror. She gets in her jeep and speeds faster then we do home. Edward growls "She shouldnt be speeding that fast!" I nod "Shes going faster then we do." Carlisle sighs. I see bella pull in and see that her dad is not home. She sits on the couch thinking and looks at the promise ring and grabs it and throws it in the garbage then she smiles and calls the Army recruiter. I gasp and mumble "the army..." Edward whimpers. I see the recruiter accept her joining. Then she walks upstairs and goes to bed.

Six days later

We are all sitting in the living room again. Carlisle just got home from work and I'm watching for bella. I gasp

Bella goes to the mailbox to see her letter. She eagerly opens it. She smiles brightly when she sees the acceptance stamp. She bounces in place and reads where shes supposed to go for training. She squeals and runs inside 'DADDY! DADDY! I GOT MY LETTER' he comes down the stairs 'I'm so proud of you baby girl. I'll help you pack.' They run up the stairs and start packing. She then books a flight for the next morning. She hugs her dad 'I love you daddy! Thank you for being so good to me. If anything ever happens just remember I love you!' He nods and starts crying 'You've grown up too fast. Im gonna miss you.' She nods and starts crying too 'I love you too daddy forever.' They hug and he takes her to the airport. They have one last hug and she walks into the airplane. She finds her seat and smiles alice I hope you can see this. And I hope you regret leaving. If I die it's on you. And if i get turned then I'm coming after you. Beware cullens!

I gasp and come put of it wide eyed. I look at Edward who looks absolutely terrified. We keep staring at each other. Rosalie whimpers "Just tell us.." I look down "She got accepted and she told her dad that no matter what happens she will love him forever. Like shes planning to die. She also said and I quote 'alice I hope you can see this. And I hope you regret leaving. If I die it's on you. And if i get turned then I'm coming after you. Beware cullens!' They all gasp. Esme whimpers "What have we done?" We all think the same and all we can do is hope for the best.