Chapter 5 - Survival Test -

"Ring! Ring!" I heard my alarm clock ring loudly making me groan because it had ruined my sleep.

I smashed the alarm clock making it shatter into pieces. Not again! This is the second time of the week that I had destroyed my alarm clock out of annoyance!

I stood up annoyed at the fact that my hand was bleeding, I grabbed a bandage wrap and wrapped my hands in attempt to stop the bleeding.

After wrapping my hand with a bandage wrap, I was just about to think of something to eat, but I realized that Kakashi-sensei told us not to eat breakfast pr we might puke. So I did what he told us.

I didn't eat anything, it's currently 4:30 AM and I am choosing my next outfit (please choose one, this will be your outfit for outside uses such as fighting or for school and even for missions)

I finally found one! I guess I really am a great chooser.

I took a long cold bath, brushed my teeth, and wore my chosen clothes while looking at the mirror. I guess it looks good on me, great choice! I bet Sakura will get jealous, though I don't really wanna start a fight.

Okay, got my things ready! Kunai! Shuriken! And... That's it!

I jumped out my window like yesterday and jumped to our meeting place. It was in the middle of the neighborhood, there was a bench next to a tree.

And next to that tree I saw Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura was already there, "Hey!" I greeted all of them.

"Hi (Y/N)! Wow..." Naruto said, "What is it Naruto?" I asked him.

"That outfit really suits you! It makes you prettier!" such a nice compliment. I hurried over to the tree and sat under the tree.

The sunlight shone on me, and the strong wind blew my hair. I closed my eyes and cleared my thoughts.

     - Dream -

I woke up in a very dark room

It was empty, yet there was a circle of light surrounding me...

I stood up and the circle of light followed me.

Then I heard muffled cries, it was somehow familiar...

I went forward and found me as a 15-year-old me, right now I'm 14-years old...

I was crying while someone was in front of my older me with Black hair...

He looked familiar, I think it's-

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" I heard Naruto call out my name while he was shaking me.

"H-Huh?" I looked around and found Kakashi-sensei looking at me. "I'm really sorry..." I stood up and bowed.

"No, no. It's fine. "Kakashi-sensei told me while he was waving his right hand with his eyes closed.