10 Short Horror Stories

1. There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone.

2. My sister says mommy killed her. Mommy says I don't have a sister.

3. You hear your mother calling you into the kitchen. As you are walking downstairs, you hear a whisper coming from the closet "don't go down there honey, I heard it too."

4. I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, "Daddy check for monsters under my bed." I look underneath for his amusement and see another version of him whispering "Daddy, there's someone on my bed."

5. I woke up to hear knocking on the glass. At first, I thought it was from the window until I heard it coming from the mirror again.

6. It sat on my shelf with thoughtless porcelain eyes, and the prettiest pink doll dress I could find. Why did she have to be born still?

7. The grinning face stared at me from the darkness beyond my bedroom window. I live on the 14th floor.

8. Day 312. internet still not working.

9. I was having a pleasant dream when what sounded like hammering woke me. After that I could barely hear the muffled screams sound of dirt covering my own screams.

10. Nurses note: born 7 pounds, 10 ounces, 18 inches long, 32 fully formed teeth, silent, always smiling.

----------------

The last one I just imagined giving birth to a baby and being given it and it has a full set of teeth and is silent and is always smiling I think I'd throw it