Another 10 Stories

1. The doctors told the amputee height experience a phantom limb from time to time. Nobody prepared him for the moments though, when he felt cold fingers brush across his phantom hand.

2. I can't move, breath, speak or  hear and it's so dark all the time. If I'd have known it'd be this lonely I'd have gotten cremated instead.

3. Don't be scared of the monsters, just look for them. Look to your left, your right, under your bed and in your closet. Just don't look up, she hates being seen.

4. They celebrated the first successful cryogenic freezing. He had no way of letting them know he was still conscious.

5. It sat on my shelf with thoughtless, porcelain eyes and the prettiest pink doll dress I could find. Why did she have to be born still.

6. They deliver the mannequins in bubble wrap. From the main room I begin to hear popping.

7. My daughter won't stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn't help.

8. My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house. She was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago.

9. The last man on earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock on the door.

10. After working a hard day I came home to see my girlfriend cradling our child. I don't know what was more terrifying. Seeing my dead girlfriend and still born child, or knowing that someone broke into my apartment to place them there.

----------------------------------

A/N

As you can probably tell I am back from holiday *insert clapping sounds* and work it I have WiFi sksidndifkeodj

I just wanted to say

Thank you so much for everyone who is reading my urban legend book. Even though I don't have much reads, I'm still thankful for the fact that there are some random people in the world supporting and reading and not just my friends reading and commenting (sorry not sorry Gemma and molly and liv lol). Feel free to message me anything and here's my Instagram incase anyone wants to follow me!

Instagram - @itsdemilou

Stay tuned and thx for reading so far also pls comment some urban legends or missing cases u want me to write about thanks

Peace - Demi 💜✌️