Chapter 6 - Help

After about a couple knock still no answer.

"Hello?! Alexandra? Alexandria?" Veronica called knocking on the door and ringing the door bell.

"Please help us! We played the game and now all our friends are dieing! Please! Please!" Veronica said knocking and ringing the bell again.

"It's no use. They're probably gone out or something." Luke said.

"Let's go! We don't have time." Veronica said walking out when the door then opens.

"Well you're right for one thing. You don't have time remaining." An oldish woman in her mid forties came out.

"Alexandra?" Veronica asked.

"Come in." She said and they all walked in. They went in and sat in the sofa.

"Your home is really beautiful." Maddie said.

"Thank you." Alexandra said.

"We're sorry about your daughter, Alexandria. We hate to bring it up but can you tell us how did she die?" Veronica asked.

"Alexandria survive the game together with her cousin Ariel. Well so she thought. Years after on their friends death anniversary, they went to pay their respects, Ariel was walking back when she heard Alexandria screaming. Ariel ran back as well Alexandria's husband. When they arrive they saw my daughter, a sharp piece of branch went through her head." Alexandra said.

"Oh my God! Was it a murder?" Trina asked.

"Yes. The demon came back. I know it was the demon hunter because I've told Ariel to do some research on what happened. She did. Ariel!" Alexandra called. Ariel then came in holding a folder. She was in her late twenties.

"Hi. I'm Ariel." Ariel said walking in and sitting next to her aunt Alexandra.

"My research says that my cousin was killed by that demon because, it required only one person alone should survive. But not necessarily, you all can survive only if you work together." Ariel said.

"How do we beat it?" Maddie asked.

"You have to share the dares." Alexandra said.

"Share the dares?" Lesley asked.

"And always say the truth." Ariel said.

"Remember you can be forgiven by your friends or start over a few life when your hidden dark secrets get reveal but you can't get another life." Alexandra said.

"I'm scared." Maddie said.

"I was too. In fact, we all were. But face it." Ariel said.

"You started it so finish it. Go back to the house. It started there so it needs to end there." Alexandra said.

"This sounds so crazy. We've lost two friends already." Veronica said.

"Try not to lose anymore. Remember we beat it, we were hurt but alive. If we did it you all can as well." Ariel said.

"Miss Alexandra, what about your face. That scar." Tyler asked.

"It was one of my dares to slice my face. It'll always be there to remind me of surviving and the lost of my dear ones." She said.

"I'm sorry." Veronica said.

"Well we better head back to the house." Luke said.

"Good luck." Ariel said.

"Thank you." Veronica said as they were all leaving Veronica's eyes fell on something. It was a picture of three woman and a man. One woman happens to be her mother and the man her father.