15.Goodbye Austin... for now

Selena's POV

Never did I imagine Austin, Alex, Robert, and Zach to graduate. This is year has been crazy. Now knowing that Austin and the boys are gonna leave to Seattle, I won't see them anymore. Me and Austin just got back together about 4 months ago. Now I see him in his gown ready to earn his diploma.

"Austin Mahone!" The principle said. There came Austin with a big smile on his face. The principle handed him his diploma and shook hands.

The principle shook hands with last graduate and she walked off.

"Class of 2014!!!" Everyone rose from there seats and celebrated there gradution.

"Now before we let the graduates go we have one last speech from an amazing student. Please welcome Selena Gomez!" I walked up the stage and waited for the crowd to become quiet.

"Senior year is one of the best years in school. Also graduation is one of the most important and biggest events in a teenagers life. If you have supporting friends with you this entire way then they are real friends. I want to saya few things to a fee certain people. Alex Constancio, your one if wise friends. You may be weird but that's what makes you well you. When someone is upset you make them happy. Robert Villanueva, your so creepy but I love you. I swear your the funniest friends I've ever had. You make people laugh so much that tears come out. Zach Dorsey, your that one friend that think he's cool and stuff. Well sometimes you are and sometimes your not. Your also very lazy so I see you as the lazy one......Austin Mahone. I am so proud of you. Your going to collage in Seattle and who knows when I'll se you again. In the beganning of the year we dated. Then things happen and we split up for 6 months then we get back together. I know this year has been crazy and believe me it has. We have been through so many heartbreaks but we've learned from those heartbreaks. When we broke up you thought that I stopped loving you. Wrong. I never stopped. Before you leave right after this I just want to tell you something that I've never told anyone. Austin Carter Mahone, I love you! hell I am inlove you! I will miss you so so so so much!" I made my speech. Austin came running down his seat. Once he reached me, he cupped my face with both of his hands and kissed me passionally infront of a massive crowd.

A roar of 'aww's filled the arena. Then Austin pulled away.

"I'm inlove with you as well and I'll miss you sooooooo much" He whispered.

"Now graduates please put your stem on your right side. Now in a count of three....1...2...3! CLASS OF 2014!!!" Everyone screamed.

Austin's POV

I offically graduated. No more high school for me! Everything will still be the same, except Selena will be here and I'll be in Seattle.

I went looking for Selena, but I can't find her. I kept looking untill I found someone sitting on a hill. I start walkjng towards the girl and the closer I get I see Selena. I head quiet sobs. It breaks my heart to see her all broken now that I'm leaving. I would take her but she need to finish school. Here in Miami.

"Selena?" I said.

She turned her head and you can see your eyes are bloodshot red from all the crying.

"Selena" I sat down and cooed her.

"I don't want you to go" She whispered.

"I wish I can take you with me but you have to finish high school" I said.

"I can finish school there" She said.

"No Selena. You have friends here" I said.

"But your not gonna be here" She said.

"I know but in the future I hope we see each other again" I said. I heard my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I said.

"Austin, we have a plane to catch" My mom said.

"Okay I'm going" I said.

"Okay bye" She said.

I hung up.

"Your leaving right now aren't you?" Selena said.

"Yeah...come on let's go to the airport" I helped her stand up and got inside the car.

Skip car ride

Selena's POV

We got to the airport.

"Flight 13 to Seattle, now boarding" The flight attender spoke.

"I guess this is it" I said.

"Yeah...I'm gonna miss you sooooo much" I hugged him tight not wanting to let go. I start crying.

"Hey hey hey, don't cry" He tried calming me down.

"How can I not cry when your leaving" I said.

"Last call for flight 13 to Seattle, now boarding last call" The flight attender spoke again.

"Don't see this as a goodbye, see this as a see you soon" He said. I just nodded.

"Look at me in the eyes" I looked up into his eyes.

"I love you okay? just so you know, I will never forget about you. Stay safe" He said.

"Okay I love you" I whispered.

"I'll miss you" He said. I saw his mom whisper something in his ear. He let go.

You have no idea how much I'm gonna miss you Austin

"Goodbye my princess" He kissed me passionally before pulling away and disappearing in the crowd.

"Goodbye my prince" I whispered.

We will see each other again...soon

-------

Sad chapter at the end. Austin left and Selena is all alone. Who know if they'll see each other again in the future?

xoxo A