Chapter 21 (Rewritten)

"AAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Hange's screams and cried erupted the entire area. 

A large crowd of scouts, some being the military police gathered around the evaporating titans. Since Hange was the only one who was upset about this, some scouts found it amusing that they would be reacting like this. 

"SAWNEY!!!!! BEAN!!!!!" Hange screamed once more. 

"H-..How did this happen?" Eren asked quietly. 

"Let's leave that for the military police to solve." Levi replied. 

Like they're going to do anything. 

You stared at Hange's upset form for a few moments before letting go of Eren's hand and running towards their direction. 

"W-wait! Y/n!" Eren called out. 

You pushed through the sea of people and even past the guards blocking anyone from coming closer, they called after you, but you ignored them. 

You know you weren't supposed to be doing this, but Hange at least deserved some form of comfort. 

You gently put a hand on Hange's shoulder and they turned to you with teary eyes. 

You gave her a sad look. 

'It's okay...' You signed. 

They broke into sobs and clutched your hand that is on their shoulder. 

"Thank you, Y/n..." they managed to say. 

You continued to comfort them until you felt a familar sensation that came from the crime scene. 

Your eyes fixed on the scene in tension, immediately matching the face you felt that sensation before. 

Wait...could it be--?

Hange let go and wiped their tears. Though they still looked a bit of a mess. 

You stared intently at the crime scene. 

There's no way she could have done this?

But why...?

You had your suspicion.

But couldn't tell anyone since where was your evidence? 

*Time Skip*

After the whole titan murder fiasco, you all made it back to the castle. You were at the training grounds and you watched from afar as Eren tried bonding with your other squad mates. But found it hard either because he was a titan shifter or because he was a kid like you. 

You decided to revert your attention to Captain Levi who was watching his squad from a distance like you. 

"Hello everyone~!" Hange called out as you all. 

You flinched back. How did they change moods so quick!? They were a sobbing, screaming mess a few minutes ago and now they were back to their normal self!?

Talk about mood swings!!

"Section Commander Hange?!" Eren said. He was just as surprised as you were. 

"U-um...how are you feeling?"

"Just fine my dear boy. Although the events that happened early still left me in a grieving state, I've decided to take my mind off it with a little observation."

 Everyone's attitude has changed to tension. 

"I've decided to watch Y/n's training session today."

Everyone sighed in relief. It wasn't something titan related. 

"Yeah, I'm curious. I've never seen Y/n skills for myself. Might as well see if the rumors are true! If Y/n is giving Captain Levi a run for his money!" Hange teased.