𝑋𝑋𝑋

to set the scene; class 1 - a , and b all sat in the hall that was dimly lit, small lamps were on, with computers open in front of them, facing the front of a room which had a large screen with the bright red, yellow, green, and blue colours on it.

y/n sneaked hitoshi into the hall because "best friend grind doesn't stop" so they both were squished next to the rest of 1-a. that iconic beat we all know and love boomed through out the room.

they were all playing kahoot.

it was basically ww3 about to begin. *cough*

the topic was on heroics. lots of people knew midoriya would win, so y/n and hitoshi had a plan to copy his answers, so they sat next to him. and their devious plan went like this; y/n would copy midoriya, then hitoshi would copy her. smart for two kids with the mental capacity of a teaspoon, not each, combined.

"is everyone ready to start?" present mic yelled. cheers ensued, finally a response. "well you all better be because if you miss out, you miss out! the code is 42069!" kids snickered. nice.

"blunt, f in the chat" hitoshi said.

"shinsou?! what are you doing here??" midoriya spoke.

"i sneaked him in, cool right?" y/n flamboyantly said. midoriya squinted. "don't dob or else you're weave will be snatched so hard your scalp will burn" y/n continued. midoriya's eyes widened, as he imagined himself without a scalp. ouch.

"the first question out of one hundred is displayed! please pay attention!" present mic interrupted. tension quickly became thicc ™.

it read 'what hero resembles captain america?' wow. way to make it obvious-

*cough* anyways, everyone stared at the screen, awaiting the choices, which were

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Deadpool

-

Tom Nook

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Tom Nook

-

-

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
chrysalism | 𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें