49

Chapter 49

Just when she took off the bracelet, she thought of Qin Yingran and Wang Jing looking at her wrist, and she was somewhat suspicious. I went to the Internet to search for it. I didn't even find this bracelet. Then she went to Taobao and searched for it. There are many similar ones, but they are not the same.

Seeing this, Shen Chuchu is no longer entangled.

Next, Shen Chuchu began to prepare for his new play. If you have nothing to do at home, look at the script. If there is anything you don't understand, ask the company's performance class teacher.

Soon, the crew informed Shen Chuchu to take a makeup photo. Fortunately, when I took a makeup photo, Shen Chuchu did not see Qin Yingran. I heard that it was because of the schedule, so I didn't come. Shen Chuchu heard that some staff members said that they did not invite her.

Shen Chuchu thought about the original work he had seen, and he almost understood it. Qin Yingran's role is probably ranked seventh in the whole drama. It belongs to the kind that can come or not. It seems that they have left some face to each other, so they say so.

When I was filming, I saw the girl again and again. She finally knows who this girl is today.

"Hello, officially introduce it. My name is Jiang Yan, and it is the screenwriter of this drama." Jiang Yan smiled and said hello to Chu Chu. Jiang Yan's perception of Shen Chuchu is very good, so she came over when she saw her.

Shen Chuchu smiled, and also extended his hand and said: "Hello, my name is Xiaodie, it is one of the dramas...唔, a female counterpart. Or it should be said that it is a character written along the river."

Jiang Yan listened to Shen Chuchu's introduction and smiled and said: "I felt that you were very suitable when I saw you that day. I didn't expect the director to agree with my thoughts. This can be said to be a very pleasant surprise. When I was writing I just like this role."

Shen Chuchu nodded and said: "Then I can't interpret it."

Jiang Yan laughed and said: "It doesn't matter, I played for you."

"Thanks to the editors."

Two people are chatting about the sky, and some staff members have come. The last audition, together with the makeup photo taken this morning, Shen Chuchu and the staff gradually became familiar with it. Therefore, the staff member smiled directly with Shen Chuzu: "Chu Chu, He Chenge finished shooting, you come over and take a group photo."

When Shen Chuchu listened to the name of He Chen, he glanced at Jiangyan. Seeing Jiang Yan's inconspicuous frowning, she quickly removed her sight and said to the staff: "Well, ok, I will pass right away."

After a few steps, Shen Chuchu looked back at Jiang Yan and asked: "Will you go together?"

Jiang Yan tangled a bit, said: "Hey, okay, together. Just in the past to see if He Yingdi's makeup photos can have the feeling of Xiaohouye in my heart."

Shen Chuchu listened to this question and raised his eyebrows. He thought that Jiang Yan was not very satisfied with the hero of He Chen. It is said that He Chen is impeccable in terms of appearance and acting. Moreover, it is still from the film circle to the TV drama circle, and there is a feeling of "deprivation and honor". Therefore, why is Jiang Yan not satisfied with He Chen?

Shen Chuchu feels that she may be able to see a lot of wonderful scenes.

When the two people arrived at the shooting place, the photographer began to let them star in a couple of photos together. Shen Chuchu also saw the heroine of the drama, a sister of the TV drama circle, and the strength of the actress Zhou Jia. Zhou Jia is already in his early thirties this year, but after makeup, there is no difference with the little girl.