chapter 17

Arnav was in the middle of  reading financial report of AR when he heard the sound of door opening , the sound came through the empty entrance hall to his study room. After all it was late night, Arnav Singh Raizada was not a man to scared of,least of all a would be intruder who has already given enough of signal to alert him.

It didn't take long for him to pinpoint the origin of the interruption.. the alarm alerted with a CCTV footage.. Akash..it's Akash is heading to his study room.

It was Friday, eleven fifteen in the night and there was still half a report to get through..he was not expected any of late night visitor..

The grand heavy opulence of the study room was strangly more comfortable than his shantivan s study. The oak panelled walls.. neatly arranged books,  a portrait of modern art..a burgundy sofa chairs.. his dusk,fashioned in vintage style.. the computer and printer and whole accessories along with fax machine.
The windows were floor to ceiling lacked the smocked glass effect of modern era.. but they were charming..a complete opposition of his preferred office.. and this house is special, special because it's Greek touch.. Nicolas specially recommended the architect, and he did his work outstandingly.. home decor ideas also comes from the same greek architect.

     ***********  ********

Akash

He waited, standing over the door step,he was hoping, Arnav will not dismiss him.

"Bhai.. sorry.."

"Am i interrupting you..?

Akash sighed as if he's reluctant to interrupt his brother.he could always do that, his brother No,his cousin brother was always give him time.

"No.. no..come in"

Arnav said and meantime he closed his reading reports.
With final resolution Akash drew certain energy to confront ASR.
Satisfied with his conscience Akash find its easy to confront Arna when he was alone.. his friends were irritating like hell,he cannot get any opportunities to talk Arnav regards to ARs CEO post.
The dinner was leisurely , superbly cooked and served, highly enjoyable.. their foreign gusts were honoured. When finally,it was over he thought he may get a chance to meet Arnav.. but no,he and his friends left..to here..

To this villa, villa agalia .

He did not want to meet his friends,ASRs billionaires friends.and did not want them getting nerves at him

He wanted AR,it was very simple, very uncomplicated,he is only one who can bring AR together towards future.. when Arnav was clearly intended to settle in abroad,he was already discussed this with his mother and one of his loyal director from administration wing.
He had to be careful,he knew it.
He watched Arnav,who is closed his reading file,an unmistakable emblem of AR printed on it.

"It's late.. Akash..why are you sacrificing your sleep.."

With the teasing tone Arnav poured  glass of water.as he sipped the water he watched Akash, the very much different Akash,

"It's about AR.."

Akash, he cast a glance at Arnav, but Arnav did not cut him.instead he refilled the glass why he had the intuition that Akash playing game..!!
Was it because of the latest financial report,he raised the glass to his mouth and let his gaze rest on Akash.

"What.. what about AR..?"

Arnav innocently voiced his doubt.his mind raced ahead, there was another reasons too.

"AR need a full time CEO.. the ex-officio or working CEO can't be fill the position.. especially when you decided to live in Milan..it was not temporary right..??"