chapter 18

Leo was looking  her quizzically,  this woman,soft caring nature of this particular woman,is real or a facade..?
The sister of ASR can be as intelligent as ASR, and as shrewd as him.. but he cannot trust her..why?.
Anjali lifted a shoulder in an indifferent shrug as she took another photo album,

"Yes..that's kushi ji.."

She said ,draining her tea cup before the photo holding it out to  him.

"Signor Sebastiano,i said this is the person whom, you asking for,kushi ji"

Anjali stressed, she had  taken too much pain to extract this picture from old abandoned album.

Nicolas snatch the photo, before leo could grab,

"She is beautiful.. now i can believe that, why Arnie eloped with her.. she's really beautiful.."

Nic leaned back in his chair and survived the picture, his friend's wife,he just can't believe,this willowy indian brunette, one who grabbed his friend's heart.

Leo studied the photo broodingly.. the photo stated nothing like love birds.. the stoic faced arnav and much younger vulnerable girl, who's forcing a fake smile.. those smile never reached up to her eyes..in desi ethnic dress, like Nicolas said she's breathtaking.. her waist ending loose hair and pale porcelain skin reflecting into the photo clearly.. they didn't even touching as a normal newly married couple..or, the Indian culture is not favouring any open PDA..?
at least for a newly married couples..?
They says Arnav eloped with this girl, but she's not showing any signs of love, but a shimmering fear in her features..?

"She doesn't like,Arnav's league..is she?"

He finally breathed in a roughened accented undertone.

"She's not.. but,that was spontaneous.. love, like, chotte suddenly married her, without any notice.."

Anjali provides  information, wondering why she's explaining.. her whole attention focused on that strong dark face of signore Leonidas Sebastiano.

She somewhere read,that Italians are known romantic people.. they charm easily, they're flirty in nature.. but this one is on contrary, so controlling so rigid..

He's more like her brother Arnav.

Anjali frowned, thinking how her
thoughts diverted, she was never been in Italy or with Italians before,then how could she know them.may be general knowledge is something exceptional here with this particular Italian.

"Give this photo to Captain, and
Nick, he will take this forward..."

Leonidas Sebastiano extended his holding photo to Nicolas, and emphasised his words correctly..

"Excuse me.."

and picked up his vibrating mobile phone.. excusing them in between,he walked away.

Anjali stared at Leo's retreating figure, with an another frown.

*************.    ************

Settling Arihant into his preschool classroom, kushi set off down the street to the Gupta catering, today she didn't bring her maruti S-presso her personal car, and here his preschool is close to Gupta house and her office,so she had no real need for personal transport, she could walk most places in nainital.. she would return home after, picking up Arihant.

Gupta catering..

Entering the Gupta catering office she exchanged greetings with her co workers.. and gone straight to her cubicle,stowing  bag in  dusk locker, she sank down at her chair, emotionally draining,, the conversation she had with her sister ,has still ringing in her consciousness..