Part 9

Lisa's POV

And that's why I hate myself for being so weak in terms to Jennie.

One touch, one sweet notion from her and poof! I'm a fool once again.

Hearing her say herself that she still love me somehow made me at ease. I don't know if it is only a fruit of my foolishness but yeah, I guess you would really become like this when you fall in love.

We both fell asleep last night and having her in between my arms really felt so good.

I was awake for quite awhile now yet I refuse to move an inch to not to disturb my precious princess sleeping peacefully in top of me, with her head snuggled closely on my neck and my arms wrapped around her sexy body.

"I don't know what would happen to me if you'll gonna leave me, Love." I whispered as I slowly stroke her soft brunette.

"That's never gonna happen, Love." I was startled when Jennie suddenly answered with her sexy bedroom voice and snuggled closer to my neck and tighten her hug unto me.

A smile automatically formed on my lips and my heart beat ever so loudly.

"Good morning, Baby." I said and kiss the top of her head.

"Good morning." Jennie replied as she held her head up and place a soft yet sweet kiss on my lips which I reciprocated quickly.

I really love it when her lips touches mine, it feels like I was sent to cloud9 and it made want to stay there forever.

Seconds passed and we both parted from the kiss with a contented smile on our faces.

"Would you grant me a date with you today, Ms. Manoban?" Jennie suddenly asked me with her infamous gummy smile, still lying in top of me.

My heart thumped hard inside my chest.

"Hmm, I have a lots of paperworks in my Dad's and mine's office then I have these long list of pending business trips and Sana is already complaining about always being a proxy in the meetings I was supposed to be in, so..." I tried to jokingly reason out to her and acting like I was really thinking.

Jennie's face then fall into a frown and jumped off from in top of me and marched her way to the couch I have here in my room. She sat there and crossed her arms, not sparing me a glance.

I internally laughed at her action.

I never once declined her requests from me, especially dates that's why I understand why is she being like this.

I stood up from my bed and make my way towards her. She's still looking away from me. I then sat in front of her and placed both of my hands on her exposed bare legs then leaned my chin on it.

"Love..." I sweetly called her but she still not looking at me.

"Nini..." I tried once again but it was still no luck.

An evil idea then popped up in my mind.

I sat beside her on the couch and I scooted her and making her sat on my lap, facing me.

"Lalisa!" She exclaimed and slap me on my arm then looked away from me again that made me laugh.

"Baby, look at me." I said or more like demanded to her.

"No. Just go and purr all your time and attention on your work." Jennie answered and crossed her arms once again.

I then slowly snake my arms on her thin waist and snuggle into her neck.

"You really want me to do that? Hmm?" I asked her again as I sniff her intoxicating scent that always makes my mind turn into hazy.

Jennie didn't answer nor moved. I then held my head up and she's now looking at me. I then took that chance to lock my gaze onto her.

A smile automatically formed into my lips as I saw her cute pout.

I lifted my right hand and caress her cheek.

"You already knew that I can't say no to my queen, right?" I softly said that made her suppress a smile.

"But it looks like you are about to do so earlier." She cutely whined, still with her cute pout on her lips.

I lose control with myself and claimed her lips.

Jennie then snake her arms around my neck, locking me inside her hold as she responded to my kisses.

I pulled her closer to me, deepening the kiss I started, we fight for dominance and fortunately, I succeed. I lick her bottom lip and bit it, asking for an entrance which she abruptly given and I took that chance to suck her sweet tongue as I slid one of my hand on her shirt, cupping her breast and squeezing it lightly that was free from her bra since last night. She moans and leaned back as she tangled her finger on my hair then I leave her mouth and trail my kisses down to her neck back to her earlobe, biting it before I look for her soft spot and when I found it, I suck it, making sure that it will leave a mark that will indicate that she is mine, mine alone.

But before this making out lead us to something more hotter, even though I hate to do it, I broke it after I place one more kiss on her lips.

Both of us are catching for our breaths but had wide smiles on our faces.

"Always remember that when it comes to you, no matter how full my schedule is or how busy I am, I will make time for you, okay?" I softly said to her while looking directly onto her beautiful black feline eyes.

I saw how Jennie's eyes turn into apologetic ones for a second but quickly change into thankful and happy ones.

"I will, Baby. Thank you." She replied with a sincere smile on her luscious lips.

"Good! Now, where are you gonna take me for a date, Mrs. Manoban?" I playfully ask her with my eyebrows wiggling up and down.

Jennie chuckled and slapped my arm lightly before she answer me,

"It's a secret for me to keep for now and for you to discover later, Baby." She playfully winked at me before she jumped off from my lap and started walking like a ramp model towards the bathroom.

What a tease.

But before she could reach the bathroom I abruptly went towards her and carry her bridal style which made her scream and me to laugh.

"Pranpriyaaa!" She exclaimed but I only smirked evilly at her.

"Not so fast, Beautiful." I said that made one of her eyebrow creased up.

"Making out alone isn't satisfying, don't you agree?" I asked her seductively, biting my lower lip while looking down on her in my arms.

I saw her gulped but eventually nod as her eyes flicker with desire, reflecting mine.

"Good answer."

And those were the last normal words that came out from my mouth before we both moan and scream incoherent words of pleasure.

I am still believing that your heart still belongs to me, Jennie.

-----

What's up guys! I'm back! Mwehihi 😁💕

By the way, I've reread the comments on the last chapters and replied some of them coz I find it so cute and touching ☺️ (especially about the issue on cheating/cheaters, andami yatang naloko/niloko dito hihi 😆).

I'm so thankful to you all for the love that Lies-Truth are receiving, I hope that you'll stay with me until the end! 💓

SARANGHAEYO 😘

~ BuggyBunny 🐰