It's Like A Date

~In Your Lab~Infinite's POV~

It's been a few weeks since I have lived in (Y/n)'s lab with her. It hasn't been that bad honestly. However, I have come to realize that I have a crush on her. I have also realized that, I have liked her since i had seen her four months ago when I was an evil mercenary. So today, i'm gonna take her out to a little picnic Metal Sonic helped me plan and set up. I don't really know how to do this stuff, but I have seen others do it. So here goes.... I walk up to her with my hands behind my back. I could feel the blush form on my face as I looked down. Acting more shy than I prefer.

"H-hey, u-uh.. (y)-(y/n)? Um, come w-with me" I stutter. Oh crap i'm stuttering, that's not good. She looked at me with a bright smile and stood up.

"Ok, where we going?" She asks. I take her hand and pull her toward the lab door. Opening it I walk her outside.

"You'll see" I say confidently as I guide her toward the location of the picnic. "I hope your hungry"

"Why?" She asks. She says I ask too many questions, I don't answer her and continue walking. After about a minute we finally make it to the location.

"We're here" I smile, I take slow steps with her hand still in mine. Walking toward it. I look up at her for a reaction. Her eyes widened with happiness and beauty and her face lit up with surprise. She remained silent as I sat her down on the little picnic blanket. "I uh.... m-me and the Metal's made this for you. I mean, you've done so much for us, we thought you'd deserve a special lunch" I smile, looking at her with bright and happy eyes.

"It's beautiful Infy, thank you" She smiled at me. I blush and smile back. I sat down next to her and began to pull out the food. Slowly scooting closer to her as I do.

~Your POV~

I smiled at Infy, but I realized how close he was getting to me. So I wrapped my arms around his chest and pulled him close to me. Leaning on his slightly as I watched him bring out the food. After he was done I looked down at him and smirked. He was blushing really hard and sweating, but he was smiling to.

"You ok Infy?" I chuckle at him. Giving him a poke to his side to get his attention. Making him let out a small squeak.

"Y-y-yeah" Infinite stuttered. He's so cute. I let go of him and pick up my sandwich. Taking bite sized bites even though I was really hungry.

"Mmm! This is really good" I said, swallowing what was in my mouth to finish talking. "What's in it?" I look over at him to see him eating a bologna sandwich.

"I put lettace, tomato, mayonnaise, and banana, i know how much you don't like to eat meat so, I made you that, glad you like it y/n" He smiles softly. I'm honestly surprised he remembered that. No one in the resistance could, except Shadow and Sonic. They never forgot it. I'll eat eat, I just don't like to. Anyway, once we got finished eating we sat and talked quite a bit.

"And then Shadow destroyed my friends, after he did me my friends left me, and then you know the rest of the story" Infinite looks down, sighing. I frown, looking down feeling a bit guilty and sorry. I begin to tell him what was going on and how I ended up in the resistance. I skipped the part about him killing my friends and family because I didn't want him to feel bad.

"But like I told you, I left because Sonic, Shadow, and Knuckles were being heartless brats. I'm still friends with Tails because he understands" I say, taking a drink of my water. Infy growled quietly while hiding his face. "I don't wanna be mean, or invade privacy, but why are you so effected by words?" I ask. He sighs and looks up at me.

"When I was little I was made fun of for my two colored eyes, all my friends had yellow or blue eyes, i had both" he paused for a second and looked up at me. "I also had a bigger tail than most did" I frown at him, kinda wishing I didn't ask.

"Why though? Your eyes are so handsome, and your tail is big, fluffy, and soft, it would make a great pillow or blanket for you and any girl" I smile, he looks up at me with a smile.

~Sonic's POV~

'I can't believe I let myself be an idiot and chase her away!' I think as I run through the forest. Taking a little break from looking for y/n to run around and clear my mind. But, i stop near and open space to the sound of voices. Who would be all the way out here? I run toward the voices and look through a bush. WHAT IS SHE DOING WITH INFINITE?!?!?!