Not my problem

(Episode 4 is more of a self pity episode and not really important so no much will be written for that one and maybe episode 5 because it is manly Vampires fault for not telling him her weakness to water. Episode 6 will be long probably will make it a little long to make up for episode 4 & 5 part being short or will throw in episode 7.)

 Today Dru is just walking around the school when he sees Tsukune being beaten up by three lame monsters with disappointing smells and continues to walk by until

Yukari:  Leave tsukune alone.

Vampire: what are you doing to Tsukune?

Dru: Can you be quiet?

Vampire: Dru? Why are you not helping tsukune?

Dru: Because he is going though personal problems and if you help him it will just make it worse for him and also its not my problem.

Later 

Yukari is singing a sweeping song and sees Tsukune walking with a bag and goes to tell Moka what she saw.

The three lame monsters jump Tsukune while waiting for the bus to show up Vampire Succubus and Yukari help him out  White hair vampire shows up beats up lame monsters and then Dru delivers letters to the bus driver and leaves. 

The next day

Tsukune joins the swimming club vampire gets splash with water she runs away and starts crying Dru sees this and says

Dru: Moka why are you crying?

Moka: You said my name?

Dru: And you ruined it vampire.

Vampire: What?

Dru: are going to say why you are crying or can i leave?

Vampire: Because Tsukune only join the swimming club to meet other girls! 

Dru: So what if he wants to talk to other girls beside you, you can't stop him from doing so. and he is only human its not like he is uses all this monster stuff happening here.

Vampire: WHAT YOU KNOW HE IS A HUMAN?

Dru: I can smell what monster you are did you really think that I could not tell he was a human. anyway why were you near water anyway doesn't that stuff hurt vampires?

Vampire: Yes but I join because of Tsukune.

Dru: so it is your fault that you are in pain right now and not's Tsukune? Yet you are mad a Tsukune for no reason.

Vampire: yes bu-

Dru: it's your own fault he does not know any real thing about vampires except they drink blood he knows that from personal experience. anyway deal with that however you want but remember he is a human who did not believe monsters were real. So stop being a brat and get him out of that club. they all are sirens who will kill the guys there.

Vampire: WHAT! Why did you not tell me that first!

Dru: Would you have listen everything else I said if I did?

Vampire: I guess you are right but we have to hurry.

Dru: I'm not helping.

The next day

Nekonome: Lets get stared i'd like to welcome all of you to the yokai academy newspaper club.

Tsunkune: uh... wait are we the only members?

Nekonome: No of course not silly.

Ginei: Sorry we're later.

  Nekonome: You see there they are now.