All alone

Ginei: Wow the new issue sure is selling like hot cakes huh?

Tsukune: yeah its great after all the work we put into it.

Yukari: We did we really did we got rid of all of them.

Succubus: well it looks like this issue was another big hit for us.

Vampire: Hey you guys what do you say we throw our self's a party for once we can all bring some snack.

Tsukune: That's a great idea.

Yukari: Sounds like a plan to me.

Vampire: Wait hold on has anyone seen Ginei? Were did he run off to?

Tsukune: Strange he was just right here a second ago.

Succubus: whatever he's probably just hitting on girls again don't you think.

somewhere else

Ginei: right that  is pretty interesting the newspaper club is looking for sex models for a photo shot and I can get you a audition.

Bat: wow she was dead on the money wee hee.

Succubus: Forget about him he's not invited.

Yukari: That jerk is the enemy of all women.

Succubus: More important what should we do for the party?

Vampire: we should buy some snacks at the campus store.

Yukari: Yeah we should get some drinks to right? 

Tsukune: OK but no alcohol.

Succubus: alright then its a plan after class is over we'll meet at the newspaper club with the snacks so do you guy want to play some games while we're there?

Snow girl: You people are all buddy buddy aren't you newspaper clubbers and you all like each other truthfully I never understood that way of thinking.

Succubus: hey what's that supposed mean huh?

Snow girl: Newspaper can I have one?

Tsukune: Oh. Sure as long as you don't mind that its all folded up.

Tsukune pulls out a newspaper walks up to snow girl hands it to her she grabs it and steps closer to Tsukune which causes him to ask

Tsukune: Um what are you doing.

Snow girl: so you're the famous Tsukune huh? you're a lot cuter than i'd thought you'd be you know.

Tsukune: I'm what?

Snow girl: I'll see you later.

Vampire: Who was that girl do you know her?

Tsukune: I've never seen her before in my life.

Succubus: whoever she is i don't like her.

Yukari: Yeah tell me about it.

Dru: You just don't like her because she said Tsukune is cute if she said that to me or Ginei you would have not even cared. So anyway about the party I-

Vampire: Sorry Dru but you are not invited.

Yukari: Yeah you knew Ginei was the peeping tom yet you let us believe it was Tsukune.

Dru: I don't care about your party and none of you even listened to him. well i'm going to eat some food now later.

later

Dru: Hey snow girl you do know that Tsukune is a useless person who won't understand why you attack the teacher right?

Snow girl: you're wrong he does under stand me.