Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen
-Bubblegum Bitch-

Whoosh 

Miriki fist pumped the air in victory. The bag of chips she threw made it inside the cart Metori was pushing. He smiled softly at her cuteness. His heart beat almost accelerated on the spot when she laughed. 

"Okay, I need a few more toiletries and I'll be good for the month." Miriki's eyes scanned the list in her hands. 

Just as the couple passed by the snack department, Miriki stopped. She stared at the delicious sweets and treats with a happy expression on her face. 

I should buy some other snacks, but I don't have that much. 

She slumped her shoulders and continued to walk on. 

Maybe next time. 

"Panda-chan, were you going to get those caramel chocolates?" Metori questioned.  

The girl rubbed the back of her head. She looked in the direction of bathroom supplies and shook her head. 

"I only have enough for what we already have in the basket and for the other stuff." She replied. "Anyway I should lay off the chocolate. This year's sports festival is coming up and I don't want to fill my body with unhealthy foods. I need the good energy!" 

Miriki puffed her chest out with her hands on her plushy hips. Her lips were pulled in a determined smile. 

"Oh yeah, that crap." Metori yawned. "Why don't I just take you to a real sports event. We can get front row tickets to any game you want." He smiled. 

"Seriously?" Miriki rolled her eyes. 

The silver haired male shrugged. 

Shaking her head, Miriki strode up to him and crossed her arms. "The sports festival is a man and woman tournament. Everyone puts in their effort to show the other schools that we're the best. It's all about teamwork!" 

"Sure we can go and watch that stuff, but actually going through it is so much more fun." She said with imaginary stars in her eyes. 

Metori smirked, eyeing her figure. "Yeah you're right." He couldn't help but blush at the image of Miriki in a tight uniform. Her school uniform didn't really show much of her busty figure. The clothes she wore now did. 

Her short sleeve green top had a cute design of bamboo which was stretched out due to her chest but he was more interested in the leggings she wore did a lot of justice to her lower half. In all honesty, Metori didn't really care about bust size since he was more fascinated by-

"Ooh cake! Hey, Metori do you think I should bake brownies or cupcakes?" Miriki asked, showing her boyfriend the different packaging. 

He was about to answer but someone had called his name. And by the face of Miriki, it was not good. 

"Mettan!" A feminine voice called. The male turned around only to gasp in shock. He was suddenly hugged tightly and he tried not to tense up from the large chest that pressed into his arm.