Kaoun Hai ???

Like this a few more days passed but no news of mishti was heard by anyone.

And the maheshwari continued to stay with the rajvanshes.

But somewhere someone who ready to surprise them and at night, there was a call on the house landline.

All the maheshwari and rajvanshes were home

And kunal picked up the call and to hear the talks Atul came forward and put the call on speaker.

"hello" said the caller.

"hello who are u" asked kunal.

"bhool gaye kya mujhe" the caller said.

"kaoun bol raha saaf saaf bolo kaoun ho tum" kunal asked.

"vo ghar pauchi ya nahi" the caller asked.

"kaoun ghar pauchi ya nahi" kunal asked and looked around the hall.

"arey vo hi" the caller said.

"kaoun" kunal asked again.

"arey dheko zara ki thumari bhen ghar pay hai ya nahi" the said.

"ketu, ketu kaha hai bhai" kunal asked Abir.

"kaoun bol raha hai" now this time it was not kunal it was Abir who asked it.

"Arey main bol raha ho" the caller said.

"main thumari bhen ka....." before he could complete Kunal said who was standing besides Abir.

"Dev!!!!!"

"ha yeh, main hi ho dev hi bol raha ho" now it was clear that who was the caller it was Dev.

"arey itna sannata, pata hai, thumari ma, na kya kiya mere sath, mujhe aur mere family ko kaise phasaya, ab thumari baari, ab bacha k dhikao apni bhen ko aadha ghanta hai thumare pass agar nahi mili thumari bhen to bhool jana ki thumari koi bhen bhi hai, ha uski fui ko khena ki thank you, mere zindagi barbad karne k liya par ab unka karmo ka, hisab aap sabki pyari ketu da gi, ha bhool na mat aadha ghanta, bus aadha ghanta hai thumare paas and ur time starts now tik tok, tik tok, tik tok, tik "

And saying this he hung the call.

Kunal was angry and asked " maa kya kiya aapne............ Baad main baat karenge abhi ketu ko dhundna chaiea "

" bhai ketu ka number locate karo na "Atul asked Abir.

" aap may koi problem hai "Abir said.

" Aap log soach kya rahe ho sab jaha - jaha possible hai gadi lay kr niklo do ya teen logo ka group bana k
Hashtag do it ASAP"Kuhu said

"ha Abir beta kuhu sahi kaha rahi hai hum sab bhi aapki maddad krate hai" a concerned bade papa told Abir.

"ha sari ladies ghar pay rahengi" kushal mama said looking at the ladies.

"Ha yeh sahi hai aur aap aur Atul yehi rahea ladies ka saath" bade papa told kushal mama

"nahi bade papa aap bhi yehi rahea chaye to uncle ja sakte hai humare saath par aap nahi plz samajhea" Abir said with a tensed look.

"thik hai beta aapko jaisa sahi lage" bade papa told Abir.

"chalo sab maine ketu ki frnds ko pucha aur vo log boli ki ketu raste may hai pauchti hogi" Atul told Abir and others

They all left from there.

Abir and kunal on the bike and saurya, kuhu and Atul in the car.

After sometime they reached the bus stop where they all decided to meet.

And got down from their respective vehicles.

"Kuhu ketu mili" Kunal asked.

"nahi vo dusre raste say nahi gai hai vo yehi rasta lay gi" kuhu said.

"bhai vo dh.... Dhe... Dheko" Atul was utter shocked to see ketu surrounded by goons.

Before they could react they saw someone who was covering ketki.

And it was none other than the lion jacket wala giving cover to ketu and here also he had his bow and arrow and they saw ketu being dragged to a bike and the jacket wala sat with her and started the the bike.

And the bike crated a very loud and ferocious sound and what they saw was even more shocking.

"bhai yeh lion jacket yeha ketu k saath" kunal said.

"bhai dheko wheelie " Atul said looking at the lion jacket wala on the bike.

The lion jacket wala did a wheelie and started the bike and was driving off.

"sab chalo" Abir commanded.

And all three kuhu, Atul and saurya sat in the car and Abir kunal sat on the bike and started chasing him.

And he was pretty fast but they were matching his speed.

And even after a long chase couldn't get him.

He stopped the bike in front of the rajvansh sadan and dropped ketki safely inside the house but he was tricked.

Atul, kunal, kuhu and Abir reached before him and now Abir was standing a bit far away from him.

"kaoun ho tum" Abir asked strongly wanting an answer.

But he didn't get any insted the lion jacket started taking the bike behind and then straight , started driving in the direction wher Abir was standing.

"bhai hato vo apki tarafhi aa raha hai" kunal and atul shouted.

And finally the lion jacket came close to Abir and with the support of his shifted the bike , not even touching Abir. And as Abir turned to see him he left gave a Salute from his two fingers in the air and left.

Abir and others were left shocked.

"bro vo kaoun hai, kya aap sab usko jante ho" kuhu asked

"kaoun ho sakta hai vo" Atul asked himself loudly.

" bhai vo bhot strong hai par irresponsible hai" ketki said.

"irresponsible matlab" kunal asked.

"bhai vo na, jab vo arrows shoot karta hai na tab uski unglio may hurt hota hai khoon bhi aata hai maine dheka aaj" ketki told kunal.

"bhot aacha biker maloum hota hai bhai dheko na kaise samne say nikal gaya" Atul said looking at Abir.

And Abir said "ha bhot strong banda hai vo tabhi itna accha hai"

"pata hai bhai vo un gundo say bola ki Arjun ka nishna kabhi nahi chukta aur is liya mera nishna bhi kabhi nahi chukta" Ketki said looking at Abir.

"Arjun, to Arjun hai uska naam" Abir said stressing on the name.

"bro but let it be at last everyting is fine ketu is fine u are fine and we are all fine no need to take tenssion ab chalo sab andar sab pareshan ho rahe ho gay" kuhu said pointing towards the house.

And they all went inside.
----------------------------------------------------------

So how was it plz tell me in comments.

Hope u like it, and plz do vote my stories.
Thanks to those who have voted and plz do vote