Tum Thik Ho

Now when kunal woke up he just couldn't see anything it was all dark around him it was night the room had a window through which a few rays o light entered the room.

"koi hai..... Main kaha ho.... Kaoun mujhe yeha laya hai" is all kunal could ask.

But instead of getting a reply he saw the door open he saw the girl with a band age on her head she cam inside and shut the door and there was all silence and darkness around them.

He could only make out the figure of the girl. She came and sat besides kunal and said "bhook lagi hogi yeh lo
Kuch kha lo " and forwarded  her hand to feed him  but kunal said "main kha sakta ho mere haat hai"

The girl said "thik hai kha lo"

He tried to lift his hand but couldn't becouse it was incasted in a plaster.

He looked at the girl and se forwarded her hand to feed him and this time without any further arguments he ate the food silently them remained silent the whole time she fed kunal some water.

All kunal could make out was that the girl had a plaster in her ring finger. And keeping this detail in mind kunal had his medicines.

All he thought was that how the girl fed him with atmost care, how she took care of him like a mother how she massaged his hair when he said he had an headache and soon sleep took over.

************************************Now when kunal woke it was morning he heard a familiar voice saying "accha houa ki nanko thik hai"

Kunal immediately sprang up and said cried"bhai "

Now his vision was clear he could see properly he was in his room and all the he saw was his worried bhai.

Abir" nanko tu thik hai na "

K" ha bhai par main yeha kaise aaya, aur vo ladki vo kaise hai thik hai na vo, maine dheka tha ki usay bh.... "

Abir cut kunal and said " nanko, nanko shant ho ja saas to la la. "

Meanwhile kuhu entered the room and saw kunal awake, came  towards him and said" kunal vo main hi thi  main hi thume yeha lai thi, ab relax ok hashtag only relax, kunal tum aaram kro, bro ko bhi tume pareshan kr k rakh diya tha "and she turned.

" tum na mere jaan nahi bachai thi, tum vo ladki nahi ho sakti, tum nahi ti mujhe yaad hai tum" these were the words that escaped kunal mouth, to which kuhu turned and stood rooted in her place.

"nanko tu yeh kya khe raha hai kuhu bro hi to tujhe ghar lai hai vo hi to sare doctors waigra ko bula kr lai thi"

************************************
              Precap
"tum kaoun ho aur kaha say aye ho" is what ketki could all utter seeing the cute handsome guy in who's arms ketki was swaying due to her sudden fall.

************************************
Guy's do tell me how's the precap and  do comment.