Part 3

Heartbreaker
Min Yoongi

Both of you turned your heads around looking at the voice owner still in the same position

"what the f*ck Yoongi?!"

Your pov

"So, is she your next target?" you frowned at the unfamiliar guy statement.

You quickly pushed Yoongi away. Yoongi just look at you, expressionless.

You clear your throat and pick up your notebook and pen that was lying peacefully on the floor.

You look at him "I'll be at my place if you need me Mr. Min" you walk past him and stop your track in front of the unknown guy.

You both were looking at each other. "Take a picture it will last longer" he smirking after saying that.

You scoffed "as if I would. Can you move aside? You're blocking the door" his smirks turning to a straight face.

You can hear Yoongi laugh at the back "that's the first time" he said as he continue laughing.

Then he smirks again "feisty are we?" He look at Yoongi "I like this one" they both laugh again.

You look up at him frowning.

He stretches out his hand "I'm Jungkook and you?" You look at his hand and back to his face.

Then suddenly he forcefully grabbed your hand for you to return the handshake, unwillingly.

"I don't like people being rude when I'm being nice but it's okay since this is your first time and my mood is so good today, I let you go"

He caress your side face and wink at you. Biting his lower lip as he let you go.

You were shocked by his act.

"So-sorry" you reply looking down on the floor "much better" he said.

"Jungkook enough" Yoongi interrupt Jungkook

"awww come on hyung. I was just about to have fun." He said while making his way to Yoongi.

You quickly walk out of the room of hell to your desk.

"Who are they?" You sit down, put your stuff inside the drawer and start thinking whether you are making the right decision by working here.

But then your mom and sister face came into your mind.

"I need to change our lives for a better one. I need this job no matter what" you sighed.

Yoongi pov

"What do you want Jungkook? We don't have any schedule today, don't we?" You ask him since you didn't invite him to come over to your studio today.

"Nothing I was on my way to the cafe nearby and I decide to visit you but I ended up in a kdrama. Who is she hyung?" He ask you raising one of his eyebrows.

"Kdrama your knees. I was teaching her a lesson. She's my new secretary. My dad hired her. Why? You never interested at any of my employees before" I sat down in my chair, leaning back and resting my arm on the armrest, rubbing my chair.

"Lesson? Whatever. Nothing. She just so beautiful. Your dad definitely got some taste." He said with smirks that never leave his face.

"What are you trying to say Jungkook?" You become curious with the maknae.

He always had something on his mind and you just need to figure it out.

"How about we make a bet?" he look at you.

This time serious expression was plastered on his face.

"Not again..." you sighed.

"Come on hyung. You know how heartless you are. Don't tell me that you have repented?" He gives you the unexplainable look.

Chuckles was out from his mouth. Shook his head.

"who told you that? What bet? Explain me the details" to be honest you are not in the mood for all of that now but the way Jungkook mocking you makes you feel challenged.

"F*ck her and make she say, I love you... first" he leaned on the chair smirking at you.

You adjust your sitting position. Your left elbow was on your left leg and your chin rested on your left palm.

You observe him. 'He's damn serious' you thought in your mind.

"That's all? Huh... and what will I get in return?" I raised my eyebrows

"you can choose any of my car" he smirked again.

"you don't know how I want to fucking ripped that smirk from your fucking baby face, Jeon and yeah it's a deal" he laugh so hard at your words.

Both of you stand up and exchanged the handshake.

"Call me baby face once again, I'm gonna fucking kick your ass hyung. Nevertheless, Let's see how you do it and one more thing hyung..." he crossed his hand on his chest.

You furrowed your eyebrows "what?" You walk back to your desk.

"can we like share her maybe? I want to taste her so bad" he let out a little chuckle.

Doing some stupid inappropriate stunt.

You turned your body around facing his figure.

"you know my rule kid. I don't share what's mine even if it's just a bet until the deal is done" you replied him back with a smirk.

He laughs at your statement and shook his head. "You never change hyung".

Time skip 3 months later

Your pov

Everything went so well at your work for the past three months.

Your colleagues are very friendly. They've been helping you a lot.

Especially Yoori, she has been with you since the first day.

But there's one thing that really bothers you, Yoongi.

Yes, your cold hearted boss.

These past few weeks seems like something is bothering him. After the incident between you and his friend, Jungkook, he become real nice with you.

He didn't bother you so much. He sometimes even brought you breakfast or asking you to accompany him for lunch.

"Y/n-ah, the things that happened between Mr. Min and you are totally extraordinary. He never buy us even a cup of coffee but he brings you out for lunch. He even take away breakfast for you. You know that is so odd right?" Yoori says while stuffing her mouth with her lunch food.

"Yes, I feel so weird with his kind gestures against you y/n-ah. He would never do that to the other workers" Daejung added and nodded in agreement with Yoori.

"I don't know but he seems nice to me. Like he's the best employer I've ever worked with" you put down your chopsticks on the side of your bowl.

Resting your chin on both of your palms. Looking at your two colleagues.

"Hmmm, whatever it is I just want you to be careful okay? I don't want anything bad to happen to you. You are like my best friend now. If you're happy then I'm happy too. If you're sad then me either. Just please take care of yourself, okay?" Yoori says while holding your left hand.

You can see how worried she is right now.

"I promise you, Yoori-sii. I will take care of myself. Thank you for being such a good friend" you put your right hand on top of her hand.

Smiling at her and Daejung as the reassurance.

They both just nodded and continue eating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heartbreaker  [completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara