Part 7

Heartbreaker
Min Yoongi

You waved him goodbye and walk to your apartment with so much feeling that you can't describe.

Your pov

You unlock your studio room and went inside smiling widely.

You closed the door behind you and lean towards it.

You put both of your hands on your chest feeling your heart beating fast.

You bit your lower lip. "what have you done to me Min Yoongi?... What have you done to me? Why am I feeling so happy whenever I'm with you? Why am I feeling so nervous whenever you are with me and whenever our skin brush together? What makes you so special to me? I guess I had fallen in love with you, Yoongi-ah. I'm in love with you" You shook your head while chuckling.

You walk over to room and put your handbag on the makeup table.

You take off your blouse just to find out there's a lot of red and purple marks.

Your eyes widened.

"Shit! How the fuck I'm going to cover this up. This is too obvious. What the hell Min Yoongi?!" You look at those marks that was all over your neck, your chest down to your tummy.

"what the freaking fish! He even did that on my tummy?" You facepalm yourself.

How can you not realize all these? Your hand trace each one of the marks. A smile crept on your face.

"stop it y/n. You are being weird now. Okay... now let's get yourself freshen up and go to sleep."

You went inside the bathroom and finished after 20 minutes.

You wore your pjs and get on your bed.

You check your phone if there's any notifications but nothing, you put your phone on the nightstand beside you.

You try to sleep when you heard knocks on your door.

You furrowed your eyebrows and glanced at the clock that was hanging on your wall.

"it's 1:30 am. Who could that be?" You mumbling to yourself.

You get off from your bed and walk to the door. You hold the doorknob and hesitate to open the door.

Then you heard they knock the door again.

You open the door slowly, peeking at the small space between the door.

there's a girl standing cockily in front of your doorstep.

You gaze on her face then your eyes widened "you... you're the girl who I-..." she pushes you aside and walk in your room.

You frowned at her rude actions and you closed the door.

"So you live in this stinky place huh?" She makes a disgusting look and gaze around your small house.

"Yeah I live here. I'm sorry ms?" You look at her "hana, its Kim Hana. Yoongi's girlfriend" she stress out the world girlfriend. You were bewildered by her words.

"Girlfriend?" You ask her again for confirmation.

"what the... are you deaf or something? Or you just stupid to understand the words that I'm saying?" She scoffed at your dumbfounded reaction.

"He never says anything about you. How can I confirm that? I don't trust you. You know what just leave my house now. I didn't invite you here." You try to act like you are strong enough in front of her when the fact that you are shaking half dead.

She slowly takes a few steps towards you. You can hear how annoying her heels clicking on the floor.

She observe you. Looking from your hair, to your face then her eyes stop at the marks on your neck "so... you had slept with him, huh?"

She asks you sarcastically tilting her head while playing with her hair.

You quickly pulls your shirt up to cover your neck "Ms. Hana... please leave now" you demand her.

"I just want to let you know that you're gonna get hurt later. No, not to let you know but I warned you. He's gonna leave you just like he always did to the other girls who is stupid and desperate just like you. So I suggest you to stay the fuck away from Yoongi" this time you can hear the seriousness in her tone.

"oh just like how he left you? And why would I? You're being so immature" You widen your eyes as you realize how fast your mouth was and what you just told to her.

Then you felt sting pain on your left cheek. You hold your them, a drop of tear fell because you were shocked.

You never gets hit by someone. Both of you stares at each other.

"please just leave. Before I call the police" you said with teary eyes. Your hand still at the same spot.

"stay away from Yoongi. My last warning. Or I'll make you regret" she smirked at you and turns around making her soft rose scented hair hit your face.

She makes her way out and before she left "just don't get yourself pregnant. I'm scared you can't bare with it later" before she slammed the door harshly.

You stood there for a few seconds before you walk to your door and lock it.

Then your forehead leans towards the door and tears start rolling down your face.

"everything will be okay y/n. She is just jealous of you. You know Yoongi loves you right? He loves me right?"